Kaaya to the Bengals

Advertisement
If he’s healthy enough to go then why didn’t he try the AAFL or AAL (whatever it’s called) to get reps. There’s guys playing that are probably going to be on rosters already there.

If he’s healthy enough to go then why didn’t he try the AAFL or AAL (whatever it’s called) to get reps. There’s guys playing that are probably going to be on rosters already there.

From my understanding, that league will run through NFL OTAs which is why a lot of the guys who were rumored to play in the AAF aren’t there rn. Fringe guys can’t be missing OTAs.

From my understanding, that league will run through NFL OTAs which is why a lot of the guys who were rumored to play in the AAF aren’t there rn. Fringe guys can’t be missing OTAs.
That’s bad planning on the league then. If their whole idea is to get players signed and all that then why are you running it through OTAs?

Advertisement
Has he improved his footwork and pocket presence? If so, he has a chance.

I think this is Kaaya's last crack at making it in the league. IIRC, you can't keep players on the practice squad for more than 3 years or they get paid NFL minimum at that point. Is that correct, or did I get that wrong?

Reunites him with Mark Walton. Hope Dalton flames out quickly and he gets an opportunity.

Brad wasn't Vinny, but he was a **** good QB for us. Came here at a time when it wasn't popular to do so, and survived Golden and Richt's bubble screen parade.

A true cane, hope the kid bounces back and succeeds.

Advertisement
That’s bad planning on the league then. If their whole idea is to get players signed and all that then why are you running it through OTAs?

It's either that or go up against the NFL playoff coverage AND the NBA. At least they're only taking on one right now.

Problem with Brad Kayaa, he did not have the tools to accomplish what he needed to do. no O line........ I dont care how much talent, if U cant protect your QB, you aint going to reach your goal. simple as that.

Problem with Brad Kayaa, he did not have the tools to accomplish what he needed to do. no O line........ I dont care how much talent, if U cant protect your QB, you aint going to reach your goal. simple as that.

OK, but going from an opposing college football defense to an opposing NFL defense doesn't exactly help that case.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think that with the recent state of affairs at that position, Kaaya is viewed as the good old days.

Advertisement
Back