Kaaya the silent killer?

MizCane

Senior
My worst nightmare is that he is so good he keeps this staff into place by just being too good himself to lose despite our awful coachimg. I can see him getting us to 8 wins even if we can't stop anyone on D.

I'm in such a limbo on my thought process. Yes I want us to win every game but I als know it's impossible with this staff in place. They could prob by luck get to 9 wins under Golden which is what I think happens and saves his *** another 1-2 years of below average football.

Tough spot as a fan this year.

Advertisement
LOL, our loser fanbase is even making excuses when Al Golden and the Miami Hurricanes DO WIN. that's how deluional some of you are. what's even funnier you praise kaaya yet don't praise the staff who brought him all the way from Cali.

LOL. You're funnier JuanFromLIttleHavana who talked tough about dade country MIami Central only to have them embarrassed.

He was the most productive QB in the ACC last year with 7 NFL draft picks on the team with him, and he won 6 games. I wouldn't get too worried.

My worst nightmare is that he is so good he keeps this staff into place by just being too good himself to lose despite our awful coachimg. I can see him getting us to 8 wins even if we can't stop anyone on D.

I'm in such a limbo on my thought process. Yes I want us to win every game but I als know it's impossible with this staff in place. They could prob by luck get to 9 wins under Golden which is what I think happens and saves his *** another 1-2 years of below average football.

Tough spot as a fan this year.

Honestly think this team's issues on offense outweigh it's issues on defense (playcalling aside)

From a talent perspective, the defensive line is stacked like none we've had in the last decade. It's been a long time since we've had potential game wreckers up front. Chad Thomas, Moten, and AQM have the ability to simply whoop the other guys ***.

Advertisement
Back