Kaaya stat

Advertisement
Who cares! He needs to beat FSU for the 1st time.

Kaaya is the only reason we've been in the game the past two years

Also a big the reason we lost to FSU the past Two years

Yeah those 405 passing yards he threw for this year is why we lost. It wasn't the defense allowing Cook to run for multiple miles or the rushing offense putting up sub-100 yards. That darn Kaaya with his three TD's and no picks. What a BIG reason for the loss.

If it wasn't for Kaaya, it would've been a bloodbath.

Advertisement

last year Kaaya did everything to beat FSU, and I mean everything to close that game out, and the Dnofrio and a whole bunch of missed tackles by the defense ended the celebration. Kaaya did his job. Team has to do the rest.

Donofrio had nothing to do with Kaaya's passes getting swatted down...over and over.

I like Kaaya, but he hasn't done sh*t yet.

last year Kaaya did everything to beat FSU, and I mean everything to close that game out, and the Dnofrio and a whole bunch of missed tackles by the defense ended the celebration. Kaaya did his job. Team has to do the rest.

Donofrio had nothing to do with Kaaya's passes getting swatted down...over and over.

Agreed. That would be the offensive line that was incapable of blocking a stationary rock.

Advertisement

Oh so its kaaya fault that the o-line is letting the d-line just jump in the air to knock passes down? There aint **** kaaya can do about that.

Yeah those 405 passing yards he threw for this year is why we lost. It wasn't the defense allowing Cook to run for multiple miles or the rushing offense putting up sub-100 yards. That darn Kaaya with his three TD's and no picks. What a BIG reason for the loss.

Doesn't matter all those stats look good but when its winning time what are his numbers??? Its safe to say that when the game is on the line Kaaya probably has the worse stats in CFB.

No matter how ugly the defense was last year or how many drops the year before, UM still had a chance to win and Kaaya never gets close to even looking like he can carry the team to a W, during those moments /

Last edited:

Doesn't matter all those stats look good but when its winning time what are his numbers??? Its safe to say that when the game is on the line Kaaya probably has the worse stats in CFB. No matter how ugly the defense was last year or how many drops the year before, UM still had a chance to win and Kaaya never gets close to even looking like he can carry the team to a W.

You're criticizing him for not getting the team over the hump when the only reason that we were close was solely because of him. The O-Line, the play calling, and the entire package sucked and Kaaya still got the team close to the win. You're ignoring the pitfalls of the rest of the team to act as if the loss falls only on Kaaya's shoulders.

Advertisement

Doesn't matter all those stats look good but when its winning time what are his numbers??? Its safe to say that when the game is on the line Kaaya probably has the worse stats in CFB. No matter how ugly the defense was last year or how many drops the year before, UM still had a chance to win and Kaaya never gets close to even looking like he can carry the team to a W.

You're criticizing him for not getting the team over the hump when the only reason that we were close was solely because of him. The O-Line, the play calling, and the entire package sucked and Kaaya still got the team close to the win. You're ignoring the pitfalls of the rest of the team to act as if the loss falls only on Kaaya's shoulders.

I look at it like this, plenty of QBs with much less talent than Brad Kaaya have squeaked out victories by refusing to lose... That goes for QBs of teams that may have been the favorite, but the team just didn't show up, and now they're in a dog fight trying not to lose a game they're suppose to win..... Stephen Morris vs NcState and Stephen Morris vs GaTech are perfect examples.

Or when it comes to Jacory Harris, as a true freshman @ UVa or Jacory Harris as a true sophomore @ FSU, a QB that was suppose to lose both times bc of youth being the excuse against UVa and being less talented than FSU at Tallahassee his 2nd year.... Both times Jacory made clutch plays to get it done.

So its not about what the oline didn't do, or who missed tackles, or that Kaaya was a beast most of the game.... When it was on the line, I personally never saw any sign of confidence coming from him during those moments. And that lack of confidence is what ended up showing in terms of the on field results. I mean my problem isn't failing to win in crunch time but its the fact that Kaaya would look like he was scared of the moment, that's something I hope he is able to overcome bc its the only way we're going to win when it matters.

Yalls arguments against kaaya are retarded because yall were blaming the coaches when we lost now its kaayas fault lmao yall are something lol

I look at it like this, plenty of QBs with much less talent than Brad Kaaya have squeaked out victories by refusing to lose... That goes for QBs of teams that may have been the favorite, but the team just didn't show up, and now they're in a dog fight trying not to lose a game they're suppose to win..... Stephen Morris vs NcState and Stephen Morris vs GaTech are perfect examples.

Or when it comes to Jacory Harris, as a true freshman @ UVa or Jacory Harris as a true sophomore @ FSU, a QB that was suppose to lose both times bc of youth being the excuse against UVa and being less talented than FSU at Tallahassee his 2nd year.... Both times Jacory made clutch plays to get it done.

So its not about what the oline didn't do, or who missed tackles, or that Kaaya was a beast most of the game.... When it was on the line, I personally never saw any sign of confidence coming from him during those moments. And that lack of confidence is what ended up showing in terms of the on field results. I mean my problem isn't failing to win in crunch time but its the fact that Kaaya would look like he was scared of the moment, that's something I hope he is able to overcome bc its the only way we're going to win when it matters.

I'm a little more willing to concede that he has had some scared moments (The, "I was scared to throw a pick," quote. His bailing out on the fumble against UNC) but he just this last year led the team to the wins against Nebraska, VT, and Pittsburgh so he has had his moments of leading the team and I'm not going to dismiss a body of work where he put the team in the position to win and repeatedly his peers were unable to rise to the level he had played at for 95% of the game. Nobody can do it by themselves and the Jacory and Morris's teams were much more talented than Kaaya's supporting cast this past year.

Advertisement

You did see confidience when he threw that dime in the 4th to coley for the td to take the lead? You didnt see confidence when he was throwing at ramsey ( something even watson didnt do) several times in the game? You didnt see when he took the game over in the 2nd half?

I dont think you know what confidence looks like.

You did see confidience when he threw that dime in the 4th to coley for the td to take the lead? You didnt see confidence when he was throwing at ramsey ( something even watson didnt do) several times in the game? You didnt see when he took the game over in the 2nd half?

Never said he lacked confidence just that when the game is really on the line, all of that confidence you're alluding too is gone.

Never said he lacked confidence just that when the game is really on the line, all of that confidence you're alluding too is gone.

A lot of guys on here need to stop acting like women on their period. No one is intentionally knocking Brad Kaaya. BK had opportunities to lead game-winning drives against Florida State the last two years, with plenty of time on the clock. He failed in each opportunity. We all know that football is a team game. Yeah, if Brad Kaaya would have been successful in those two winning drives, he would have been looked at as the hero. Last year, something should have registered in Brad Kaaya his mind that he could not afford to have another pass swatted down. It did not.

I personally think that Brad takes the next step this year.

Last edited:
This board is funny lol, every year canes fans find ways to knock OUR BEST players annually... The year before people said Duke Johnson never does anything in big games(I admit I love Duke but I did say he fumbles in crucial times too much), last year people said coley was a jag, this year the new saying is that kaaya can't lead the team to a late victory. Just stop man... Judge what kaaya will do this with real coaches this year. I don't see how anyone can win games with the way donofrio coached the defense and the way golden micromanaged the offense and having coley as an oc... Let it play out

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back