Kaaya snappin on Omar Kelly on Twitter haha

Advertisement
Omar's a punk and he's similar to many of these writers.

People with no accomplishments and little talent pompously passing judgement on those better than them, as if this no-talent bum had any expertise in anything. His only talent is stirring the pot

Billy Corben ‏@BillyCorben 8h
8 hours ago

@BradleyKaaya @AFbembry9 @OmarKelly Don't apologize. Do you. And let Omar keep doing......whatever it is that Omar does.

Advertisement
Truth told...

1) Kaaya needs another year. He is not ready for "NFL Primetime".

2) "The U" needs Kaaya for another year... 11/1 with ACC ship

And I get downvoted for not taking a screenshot? Some of y'all need to get punched in the bathroom by a midget or chased out of it by a one legged WVU fan who wants to **** you like he's in prison.

I will say this. Kelly was the first to question player development at Miami during the Coker, Shannon years. More than once.

As did every fan with a clue about football. He writes for shock value and Internet traffic. There is no professionalism to him or his journalism, which is why he is no better than local beat reporter in my eyes.
He's worse than a beat writer, IMO. He's basically a typical message board poster with a radio show. He contradicts himself 10 times a day and blocks anyone who calls him out or disagrees with him.

He's easily the worst reporter we have down here. Dude searches for arguments. He's the type of reporter who'd criticize Belichick and Brady if were a bea writer for the Patriots. He's the type guy who'd complain about a ******* from Halle Berry.

I'm actually shocked he still is employed. He is a glorified troll.

Didn't one of her former husbands actually say that Berry's head game was awful? LOL

Advertisement
I will say this. Kelly was the first to question player development at Miami during the Coker, Shannon years. More than once.

As did every fan with a clue about football. He writes for shock value and Internet traffic. There is no professionalism to him or his journalism, which is why he is no better than local beat reporter in my eyes.
He's worse than a beat writer, IMO. He's basically a typical message board poster with a radio show. He contradicts himself 10 times a day and blocks anyone who calls him out or disagrees with him.

He's easily the worst reporter we have down here. Dude searches for arguments. He's the type of reporter who'd criticize Belichick and Brady if were a bea writer for the Patriots. He's the type guy who'd complain about a ******* from Halle Berry.

I'm actually shocked he still is employed. He is a glorified troll.

Didn't one of her former husbands actually say that Berry's head game was awful? LOL

When it comes to Halle Berry I think I'll take the chance and find out for myself. Even if she grades out an F head game I'd still take it. If I'm past that gate I can go to any seating I want.

Of course. Just wanted to mention that because the OP mentioned complaining about getting head from Berry and I thought it was ironic that her head game had been knocked in the past.

If Kaaya stays, and beats FSU at the Doak and ND down here, he instantly becomes a Cane Legend. Not up there with #11 , but close. If he gets to the ACCCG and can stay on the field with Clemson and Dabo, his draft stock is golden. And if we BEAT Clemson?

Remember when Omar was like "Khalil Jones needs LASIK and then he will be Andre Johnson"?

What a numb nuts

Advertisement
And I get downvoted for not taking a screenshot? Some of y'all need to get punched in the bathroom by a midget or chased out of it by a one legged WVU fan who wants to **** you like he's in prison.

You need to learn to embrace negs.

I think most Miami fans probably agree with Kelly on this point. That said, there's a way to convey the message without being an egocentric ******* gargler, but most of these twittereporters are incapable of that.

I don't know what's worse, the condescending clickbaiters like Omar and Tim Reynolds, or the beat reporters who bring nothing to the table, like SMD. At least guys like Barry Jackson and Matt Porter are good for accumulating info.

Advertisement
Kelly is right about Kaaya not being NFL ready but to tweet it out in the first quarter of a game where Brad looked shaken is a bish move. It was like the porsters here porsting about firing Richt and benching Kaaya when it was 7-0. At least let the game play out before hitting us with your hot takes.

BTW, I can't stand Omar Kelly. He's essentially the local version of Skip Bayless. He just says outlandish things to get attention because he's nothing special as a reporter. He tries to come off as edgy and rogue by calling out players one week and then kissing their asses the next. I can't wait util somebody bish slaps that loser.

I got into it with him when we played FAMU, he was claiming the only reason the stadium was packed was because we played that team and it was all FAMU fans SMH, dude tries his best to sh¡t on the U as much as he can

I got into it with him when we played FAMU, he was claiming the only reason the stadium was packed was because we played that team and it was all FAMU fans SMH, dude tries his best to sh¡t on the U as much as he can

Of course he did... He's a FAMU alumnus. Bîtch wouldn't think otherwise.

Advertisement
Back