Kaaya, Scott not at Practice

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
According to Tim Reynolds tweet. Going to be tough against Duke if Rosier plays. :dread:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tough my ***...what's the vegas line. Could be the 2nd greatest lock of the century....Clemson -7.5 being the greatest lock

Most of the board knew before the season started that this OL would get Kaaya either injured badly or killed. Our fears became a reality.

OL has to be coached up and the right guys have to be placed at their best positions. Anything Fraulden touched in this program turned to ****.

I'm interested to see what Rosier can do with a week of 1st team reps. I know the OL will not help him any, but he is more mobile so that should be to his advantage. The rest of this season is very important in that winning shows recruits we don't have a giant dumpster fire on our hands (even though we kind of do). If you think about it. The only game we lost so far that we shouldn't have odds-wise is Cincy. Both FL St and Clemson would have been favored regardless. The new coach will obviously be the biggest factor in recruiting but in the meantime a few wins would really help out. On the other hand, going out and dropping a couple to the likes of Virginia and UNC would be devastating. Duke, Pitt, and GT are obviously tougher games but Miami needs to go out and win a couple of them.

Advertisement
If we had a decent coach who could use Rozier's talent and run a spread with a read option. But, we'll probably see more drop back timing passing.

Kehoe unit doesn't even see defenders in front of them. Brad should really watch that tape and sit the rest of the year. No need to play hero and end up in a body bag.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm interested to see what Rosier can do with a week of 1st team reps. I know the OL will not help him any, but he is more mobile so that should be to his advantage. The rest of this season is very important in that winning shows recruits we don't have a giant dumpster fire on our hands (even though we kind of do). If you think about it. The only game we lost so far that we shouldn't have odds-wise is Cincy. Both FL St and Clemson would have been favored regardless. The new coach will obviously be the biggest factor in recruiting but in the meantime a few wins would really help out. On the other hand, going out and dropping a couple to the likes of Virginia and UNC would be devastating. Duke, Pitt, and GT are obviously tougher games but Miami needs to go out and win a couple of them.
Not really. Just sell immediate PT

What happened to Scott? I didn't watch the game and never saw a replay.

Folden got him killed trying to make a 51-0 score look less despicable.

Do you remember when Coach O'Liar was at GT and he decided to show an OL what happens to a RB when an OL whiffs on a block? F A G should have to do the same thing and put himself in the same position he put Scott on Saturday when he was trying to window dress that woodshed whipping and let Scott hit him.

Kaaya being gone has nothing to do with injury. He is actively involved in the search for our new coach according to Pete and burr

Advertisement
Back