Kaaya Players' Tribune Article

Advertisement
Breath of fresh air from Kaaya.

No cheeseburger talk. No snickers talk.

Kaaya gonna spin the **** outta ball this year.

Breath of fresh air from Kaaya.

No cheeseburger talk. No snickers talk.

Kaaya gonna spin the **** outta ball this year.

I did see a "process" in there though...

Great read though, thanks for posting. I'm glad this kid is our field general.

33851435.jpg

Advertisement
Reading that really makes me feel happy for guys like Kaaya, who have had to endure the stench of Golden and his band of middle-management morons. These guys are finally going to be given the opportunity to do what they came here for.

Joaquin said dominate!

Advertisement
I was at that 2001 game, U rocked the Stadium. We all had that U Vibe. Kaaya just 6 years old, yet he felt it. The one thing that Coley did that will alway make him a Cane

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I was at that 2001 game, U rocked the Stadium. We all had that U Vibe. Kaaya just 6 years old, yet he felt it. The one thing that Coley did that will alway make him a Cane

um that is a bit of a stretch, respectfully

Coley had plenty of drawbacks but he found the needle in the haystack and stuck with it. Has never been a favorite coach, but.... .

Advertisement

Coley had plenty of drawbacks but he found the needle in the haystack and stuck with it. Has never been a favorite coach, but.... .

he did, but i'm not going to crown his a Cane. He had good scripted plays, but after that he was merely a step above Patrick Nix

Idc what anybody says he's easily one of my fave all time Canes that article just confirmed it for me. Now all he has to do is win big.

Advertisement
Let's hope the OL can keep this guy on the field all year. If so, we're going to see a special year from BK

Advertisement
Back