Kaaya Not Elite But Still Is Important To The Program Future

Trivia:

Brad Kaaya has now thrown for 7 TD's and 2 INT's against Florida State, does anyone know the other University of Miami QB with identical TD/Ratio and a lesser completion percentage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, and I'm sure whoever it is beat them at least once.

He beat them 3 times actually...with worse stats

Took two missed kicks too

Funny. He won twice because of missed kicks. Kaaya lost because of a missed kick.

Amazing how small the margins are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Get better in this offense, come back next year and bury FSU and get that monkey off his back. Redemption. I think NFL teams look at performance in big games against quality talent, and this game was lackluster. Likely knocks him towards middle to end of first round (if he has concrete feet he needs to be pinpoint accurate, and he hasn't been). I think he can improve with a better qb coach. Come back next year, have an elite season, beat FSU, get miami to playoffs, get drafted top 3.

he just doesn't have pocket awareness or the ability to extend plays. Everything else is pretty elite.
But in all honesty I don't think there is another QB in college football as unathletic as him seriously just a simple side step left or right looks hard for him.

As much as I hated kaaya for that int in the end zone. He threw an amazing pass on 4th down with less that 2 minutes to go. He is not elite but if he can make that throw under all that pressure with the game on the line, he gives us a chance to win. He will make mistakes just like everyone else. Frenchie had an INT too but he looked better cause of his feet.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back