Kaaya needs to get better

Status
Not open for further replies.

U2026

Recruit
6-6 team at best. Online can't block and defense can't tackle. Kayaa can't hit a target! ! Sad Richt has alot of work to do.

Advertisement
Kaaya has looked completely lost this game. He is not a game changer or game winner.

The only thing I can hope is that Richt is holding back a lot of the playbook until we get into conference play. The number of WR screens beats even James Coley

Advertisement
He's having a bad game.. take a look at the body of work before you call him trash.

I have and unless he has perfect protection he is off. Plus the receivers for Fau are wide open. F.S.U. IS goiing to trash us **** we might lose this game.

Advertisement
I would agree 100 %. He has MISSED 3 TD's and looks lost, no composure, and can't get the ball downfield. At least 3 or maybe 4 better QB's are better in the ACC. The kid does NOT have mobility and can't deliver the ball long. If you disagree you're entitled to your opinion but not being objective. HE IS SIMPLY at best AVERAGE and nothing special at all! 2 Ints to boot for a junior! Thank goodness for Walton

Check some of the top 25 teams scores against less talented teams then FAU, just win. Get it together in the next two weeks and be ready to go against FSpoo. Don't forget FAU riews this as a rivalry game

Advertisement
I have and unless he has perfect protection he is off. Plus the receivers for Fau are wide open. F.S.U. IS goiing to trash us **** we might lose this game.

Derwin James is going to club Kayaa with his severed leg.

Advertisement
I would agree 100 %. He has MISSED 3 TD's and looks lost, no composure, and can't get the ball downfield. At least 3 or maybe 4 better QB's are better in the ACC. The kid does NOT have mobility and can't deliver the ball long. If you disagree you're entitled to your opinion but not being objective. HE IS SIMPLY at best AVERAGE and nothing special at all! 2 Ints to boot for a junior! Thank goodness for Walton

He's so terrible that he has 200 passing yards in his worse game as a cane, with 54% completion percentage.

Lmao sound just like the people talking down about watson everyone has bad games and yea he missed a few passes but don't hop back on the wagon when he balls out against fsu this year. I guarantee he'll be the difference maker in that game.

He's so terrible that he has 200 passing yards in his worse game as a cane, with 54% completion percentage.

54 percent? That is all screen passes. He has looked trash in the vert. passing game. 1 pass to Njoku and that is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back