Kaaya, Defense, And Weight Room.

252cane

All-ACC
I have defended kaaya nonstop up here or against people in general. After just sitting back looking and giving it time and i come to see he just doesn't have it.

He is a very solid qb that needs things going very well around him to be successful. He isnt a guy who can will his team to wins.

Was impressed with the defense for the most part. And those guys if the keep playing hard will keep us in games this year.

The o-line and d-line need another off-season in the weight room. Especially the o-line who for the 2nd year in a row could not move fsu d-line.

All in all they can still win the coastal but the next 2 games are must wins to do that.

Advertisement
That it factor isn't there.... the will to win may be there but the ability to do anything to just get it done is not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it took you this long to see that kayaa stopped developing 2 years ago and also has some weird neurological eye parkinson's twitch you should move on to gardening - it is more your speed.

If our QB that had the same toughness and will power as FSUs QB, our other issues wouldn't matter. And ill give him credit for that late clutch TD pass. But we should've never been in that position. The offense had a number of opportunities to blow the game open but Brad Kaaya was shook out there for majority of the 2nd half.

Last edited:
If it took you this long to see that kayaa stopped developing 2 years ago and also has some weird neurological eye parkinson's twitch you should move on to gardening - it is more your speed.

Watch your mouth lil *****. I gave him time because he had no coaching and was only a sophmore.

Advertisement
Kaaya is weak sauce. I was a believer until today, but what the **** dude. Complete garbage.
Richt's playcalling was supposed to open up today, and I saw nothing new. It was just bad. I'm hoping that he's just rusty from not calling plays for so long. But my God it was bad.
OLine was bad, but we all knew they were gonna be bad. At the most we could expect a marginal improvement from a coaching and s&c standpoint in only a year.
Minus a few plays, that if our offense played like they should have wouldn't have matter anyways, I'm very happy with our defense.

The guy cant enter the draft fast enough. please go. tired of watching a completely immobile qb

Watch your mouth lil *****. I gave him time because he had no coaching and was only a sophmore.

You gave him time because you do not understand football and likely have the intellect of a platypus. Everyone with a brain not defiled by momma's crack rock saw his stagnation and lack of intrepid valor many moons ago. Now go grab your shovel I need some tomatoes planted in the back yard.

Advertisement
Nobody is drafting him off his 2016. Very limited. Put aside the horrible decision on the int. Bigger issue is if there is any type of pocket disruption he's ineffective. He throws a beautiful ball that is it. Big holes in his game.

Poor offensive game plan lost this game.
Can't even put iy on Kaaya.
Defense did more than enough to win the game.
Very disappointed in the game plan.
Tough one.

You gave him time because you do not understand football and likely have the intellect of a platypus. Everyone with a brain not defiled by momma's crack rock saw his stagnation and lack of intrepid valor many moons ago. Now go grab your shovel I need some tomatoes planted in the back yard.

Eat a aids **** you dumb *****. Everybody doesnt develop at the same rate mentally or physically. Thats why i gave him time. Maybe yo trailer park *** **** sucking momma ****ed your retarded *** brain up *****.

Advertisement
Dude was shushing our players at the beginning of the game when we were going back and forth with those ****tards from up north. Jack Allison or Nkosi Perry. ????

Eat a aids **** you dumb *****. Everybody doesnt develop at the same rate mentally or physically. Thats why i gave him time. Maybe yo trailer park *** **** sucking momma ****ed your retarded *** brain up *****.

You sound shook. You remind me of Kayaa.

Advertisement
Dude was shushing our players at the beginning of the game when we were going back and forth with those ****tards from up north. Jack Allison or Nkosi Perry. ????

I'm pretty sure he was SHUSHING THE OTHER TEAM. Note the body placement. You can't be this freaking stupid. The guy doesn't have the "It" factor, whatever that means, but if the PAT wasn't blocked, and he goes on to win it in OT(Home teams tend to win these things more often than not), does he have "It" then? People who use these stupid terms are no better than the corporate president who uses stupid *** buzzwords in an attempt to sound intelligent. Kaaya and Francois had **** near identical statlines, the only difference was that Kaaya had that pick, which he should answer for. This loss wasn't on Kaaya, because late in the game, he did his **** job. It's funny that when someone like Deshaun Watson hits on plays late, and Clemson wins, no one remembers him putting the ball on the ground all night. Kaaya puts his team in position to win, a PAT gets blocked, and he's a bum.

You sound shook. You remind me of Kayaa.

Ill be happy to meet you and when can find out who shook *****.

I'm pretty sure he was SHUSHING THE OTHER TEAM. Note the body placement. You can't be this freaking stupid. The guy doesn't have the "It" factor, whatever that means, but if the PAT wasn't blocked, and he goes on to win it in OT(Home teams tend to win these things more often than not), does he have "It" then? People who use these stupid terms are no better than the corporate president who uses stupid *** buzzwords in an attempt to sound intelligent. Kaaya and Francois had **** near identical statlines, the only difference was that Kaaya had that pick, which he should answer for. This loss wasn't on Kaaya, because late in the game, he did his **** job. It's funny that when someone like Deshaun Watson hits on plays late, and Clemson wins, no one remembers him putting the ball on the ground all night. Kaaya puts his team in position to win, a PAT gets blocked, and he's a bum.

Watson a proven winner he can have a few bad games here and there, kaaya was shook & inaccurate most of the night

Advertisement
Back