Kaaya chokes again

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
on top of the screen AR blew off the line quick and brad once again holds onto it too long. he is like de la hoya in the late rounds, cant pull the trigger smh

Advertisement
He might be the best prospect on the roster, but he doesn't give us best chance to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude just stop...it never should have come down to the end. We just lost to a 2-5 team with a horrible defense.

This **** show is all on Richt. He's the worst play caller we've had here and he needs to give up play calling duties immediately.

Our o line is not good but brad has to get rid of the football we need to give somebody else a look Brad is done for the year.

Advertisement
BK isn't good, but when you put on that kind of display trying to run the ball, 99 times out of 100 you lose.

He might be the best prospect on the roster, but he doesn't give us best chance to win.

Starting to agree with this. Brad will be a decent NFL QB, but right now I think other players could come in and make a bigger impact on offense.

Advertisement
Richt is ****** retarded. We were killing them with the pass but he continues to go back to this dumb *** horizontal running

Starting to think that Brad won't throw it away to protect his completion %. Just don't now why anyone would hold the ball like that.

Starting to agree with this. Brad will be a decent NFL QB, but right now I think other players could come in and make a bigger impact on offense.

I've said since day one what his weaknesses were and he's showing even more as time goes on. He'll be lucky to get drafted at this point. I've always said his weaknesses limit what you can call offensively and that's why I'd be shocked if he ever takes a meaningful snap at the next level.

Advertisement
When they tied it I texted Indyarthauz

" Kayaa got dis lmao"

I knew we were F'd

Last edited:
He has brain freeze.....for some reason he can't release the d@m ball....it's like he has some type of nervous condition....

I've been calling him out all year but he played MUCH better during that 27-0 unanswered points run.

However, HOW THE #@R$@#R$#@$#@$#@$#@ does he not get rid of the ball there on that final play? Is the kid just retarded or incapable of handling stress?

Advertisement
I guarandamtee you if you look back to Kaaya all the way back to hih school he never ever beat any team with equal or better talent than his team, or had a big come from behind WIN.

Did you like watching Linder get pushed back EVERY PLAY by #94 ? That Domer will may end up a high pick but Linder was embarrassed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back