Kaaya Best QB not playing in UA Game...

deerob305

Junior
To me this says a lot about the QBs that are there...clearly a few people think Kaaya should be playing...

Luke Stampini

@LukeStampini
Was one of the best QBs at Under Armour today in street clothes watching? Brad Kaaya

QBs at UA game: David Cornwell, Keller Chryst, Dashaun Watson, Wilton Speight, Brandon Harris, Wiiliam Ullmer, and Justice Hansen..

I'm glad to have him committed to the U, cause it seems that from what people are saying Kaaya would clearly be the best they have out there and a few of those guys are higher rated than him such as Watson, Cornwell and Chryst...thanks to Coach Coley for his great evaluation of Kaaya...folks, we got a good one....

Advertisement

I hope the guy doing the interview saves that clip. It will fun for him to look back and see his first interview, using what sounded like a Fisher-Price tape recorder and how nervous he was talking to a high school kid. :)

Kaaya though -- seems like a good dude and his responses were fair and reasonable. Imagine when he gets a few snickers.

Cornwell and Chryst in particular are awful, its all politics. Only Watson out of that crew has a chance to be serviceable at the next level.

730.jpg

Advertisement

Great. Now maybe there will only be four threads a week about him flipping. Love this kid. I hope all the bad press Olsen is getting is false, but it is great to him Brad just in case. Him and Valentine are the crucial recruits in this class. Chad and Joe are the best recruits, but position makes Brad and Valentine the most important. Of course after watching our offense fold up when Duke got hurt even with Coley and Hurns, I guess Joe has to be included in most important.

and that is that. i sat pretty close to him at the bowl game so i went up and said hello. kid is big and strong. really looks the part.

Advertisement
Back