Kaaya as a true freshman

UMprodigy

Duke County Brah
Passing
Year School Conf Class Pos G Cmp Att Pct Yds Y/A AY/A TD Int Rate
2014Miami (FL) ACC FR QB 13 221 378 58.5 3198 8.5 8.4 26 12 145.9

Do we have a QB on roster that can do better? If so with the players coming back specifically on defense front 7 and additions of JT and Harley on offense plus other players that can contribute. We back?

Advertisement
With the defense we're going to have we just need a Qb who won't Robert Burns himself. We don't need 26 Td's we need less than 12 Int's.

Passing

Do we have a QB on roster that can do better? If so with the players coming back specifically on defense front 7 and additions of JT and Harley on offense plus other players that can contribute. We back?

A quarterback that can do better than 6-7? Probley.

Advertisement
I'm excited to have a QB who doesn't require everything to be perfect in order to get passes off. I'm also hopeful to have a QB who can get it done when the game's on the line.

[MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] "I'm also hopeful to have a QB who can get it done when the game's on the line."

Preach.

giphy.gif

Between explosive new return men, A Qb that can move, & our D I expect big things this season.

Advertisement
Passing

Obviously you either didn't watch the games or you need glasses. In case it's the later...

IT WAS THE ******* DEFENSE. THERE ISN'T A QB IN THE UNIVERSE THAT WAS GOING TO WIN MORE THAN 8 GAMES WITH THAT STUPID A$$ DEFENSE.

Go ahead and complain about the two years that followed, but give the guy credit for stepping up as a freshman.

Passing

Obviously you either didn't watch the games or you need glasses. In case it's the later...

IT WAS THE ******* DEFENSE. THERE ISN'T A QB IN THE UNIVERSE THAT WAS GOING TO WIN MORE THAN 8 GAMES WITH THAT STUPID A$$ DEFENSE.

Go ahead and complain about the two years that followed, but give the guy credit for stepping up as a freshman.

I'm good.

Kaaya's surrounding talent as a true freshman was BCS-championship caliber

Advertisement
Passing

I'm good.

If we had better staff, scheme, and defense the results would of been different that year. Hence if we find someone that can put up similar or better numbers this year we should win the coastal.

Easy to get a Qb that can pad stats against inferior comp or when it doesnt matter, we need a qb thats better than Brad Kaaya when it comes to winning.

Advertisement
2500 Yards 20 Td's 6-8 Int's 400 Rushing Yards with a couple clutch throws gets you to the ACC title game.

Hopefully the team is at the point where they don't have to rely on the quarterback to do everything for them. Whoever wins the starting job doesn't have to break passing records, just don't ***** up.

Advertisement
Back