Kaaya among 2016 Heisman favorites - SIAP

Advertisement
Really depends on what kind of offense Richt runs. The FSU type offense when he was there that produced 2 heisman winners, or the Georgia offense. Saw something about an unwritten rule in the SEC that the ball can't be snapped until 12 sec after the play to allow the officials to get set, and that is the reason he changed his approach. He couldn't speed up his offense enough to make a difference.

I hope he brings back the late 90s FSU style, hurry up, no huddle, or whatever you want to call it. Kaaya, Coley, Njoku, Cager, etc would excel in that attack, and then I could see Kaaya in that conversation with 10-11 wins.

Really depends on what kind of offense Richt runs. The FSU type offense when he was there that produced 2 heisman winners, or the Georgia offense. Saw something about an unwritten rule in the SEC that the ball can't be snapped until 12 sec after the play to allow the officials to get set, and that is the reason he changed his approach. He couldn't speed up his offense enough to make a difference.

I hope he brings back the late 90s FSU style, hurry up, no huddle, or whatever you want to call it. Kaaya, Coley, Njoku, Cager, etc would excel in that attack, and then I could see Kaaya in that conversation with 10-11 wins.

You are correct regarding the implied rule in the SEC. It did not allow Richt to install his offense at Georgia. All these speedy athletes in SFL in that type of offense, oh my. I'm thinking Oregon type tempo with SFL athletes. That would be sick.

You are correct regarding the implied rule in the SEC. It did not allow Richt to install his offense at Georgia. All these speedy athletes in SFL in that type of offense, oh my. I'm thinking Oregon type tempo with SFL athletes. That would be sick.

That's a wet dream come true lmao

Advertisement
Heard this before. He won't win it even if we go undefeated. Whatever money you'd bet on this future just give to me instead. We will at least get warmth when I burn it.

I wonder why Richt didn't leave Georgia sooner? They, Georgia, KNEW of this unwritten SEC rule when they hired him. If I were Richt, I'd have bolted first chance I got to go somewhere I could run the O I wanted.

I hope Richt attacks like crazy on both sides of the ball, and shows the SEC what they missed out on by slowing everything down. How sweet would it be to see him beat Saban while at Miami? Talk about sweet.

I wonder why Richt didn't leave Georgia sooner? They, Georgia, KNEW of this unwritten SEC rule when they hired him. If I were Richt, I'd have bolted first chance I got to go somewhere I could run the O I wanted.

I hope Richt attacks like crazy on both sides of the ball, and shows the SEC what they missed out on by slowing everything down. How sweet would it be to see him beat Saban while at Miami? Talk about sweet.

Even sweeter if it's in the title game and is a death blow to Saban's legacy of never losing national title games. Added bonus would be to put Alabama in a tail spin leading to Saban's departure.

Advertisement
Back