Kaaya 14-15 vs D1 teams

Advertisement
He tried to jog off the field when we were going for it on 4th,

He's Charmin soft.

I don't care if Malik doesn't "have the tools" that Kaaya does, put him in there and provide a spark because Kaaya obviously couldn't lead anybody down a one way street.

He's Charmin soft.

I don't care if Malik doesn't "have the tools" that Kaaya does, put him in there and provide a spark because Kaaya obviously couldn't lead anybody down a one way street.

Spot on

He's Charmin soft.

This all day, he has no business playing big time college football. He is the exact opposite of a gamer. Get that twitchy ******* out of my face and off my team.

Advertisement

He's Charmin soft.

This all day, he has no business playing big time college football. He is the exact opposite of a gamer. Get that twitchy ******* out of my face and off my team.

All the upperclassmen are soft man. They're all f*cking cheeseburgers. Which upperclassman has shown any fight during any of these games besides Corn? It just seems like when they get down by a score they fold. It's really sad when the only players on your team who care enough to fight for a win are freshmen

Advertisement
Back