Kaaya 14-14 vs D1 teams

lol i'm with jaromir on this

richt is doing what he can with this... garbage

I just don't undersatnd how this O was able to play the way they were vs this defense in practice?

Advertisement
If that's what you really think then I won't even bother going any further with you. In the modern era play calling, schemes, and game planning are THE biggest difference between the tiers of college football.

Oh geez. You are so far off that I have to think someone hacked your account. College football is about players, period. Is Gus Malzahn a different coach? How about Mark Dantonio? Les Miles? Gary Patterson? When those guys have the dudes, they are on top. When they don't have the dudes, they lose four games. Same programs, seasons are night and day depending on PLAYERS.

Miami has sucked period. Not just kaaya. I bet the record wasnt good before him either. There is just something wrong wit this program.

All the jrs and seniors just need to ****in go. To many soft *** golden trained players.

Then why is the D balling?

What you're seeing is ****ty O coaching.

Most of the key dudes on defense never really played much in games for golden except corn and chad.

If that's what you really think then I won't even bother going any further with you. In the modern era play calling, schemes, and game planning are THE biggest difference between the tiers of college football.

Oh geez. You are so far off that I have to think someone hacked your account. College football is about players, period. Is Gus Malzahn a different coach? How about Mark Dantonio? Les Miles? Gary Patterson? When those guys have the dudes, they are on top. When they don't have the dudes, they lose four games. Same programs, seasons are night and day depending on PLAYERS.

We're in different universes here cause I can't agree with one syllable you're saying, relatively speaking. Talent isn't the issue here cause we have enough right now to NOT lose to UNC and this year's FSU, at home. No one with any realistic understanding of where this team is expected us to go undefeated this year...but the 2 games we just lost should not have been losses.

I challenge you to go read Lucane's latest thread. He actually has the patience to type out specific examples of what I'm referring to with relation to the ineptness that is Richt's play calling. i just don't have the patience to go play by play and explain myself in full detail.

But yeah, agree to disagree.

Talent isn't the issue here cause we have enough right now to NOT lose to UNC and this year's FSU, at home.

Nah, not even close. That's the same old Miami homer attitude. We're Miami, so those guys out there MUST be talented.

UNC has five skill players that would have made the difference in the game if any two of them were wearing orange and green. We have nary a playmaker on offense. Not one.

Advertisement
Kaaya is holding this team back... I don't give a **** about his draft stock, he's not a good college qb. Give me Treon>>Felicia any day

Talent isn't the issue here cause we have enough right now to NOT lose to UNC and this year's FSU, at home.

Nah, not even close. That's the same old Miami homer attitude. We're Miami, so those guys out there MUST be talented.

UNC has five skill players that would have made the difference in the game if any two of them were wearing orange and green. We have nary a playmaker on offense. Not one.

I couldn't possibly disagree with this entire line of reasoning anymore. I think I've been on these boards long enough that I'm the LAST person that would ever be misinterpreted or misconstrued as a "Miami homer attitude" guy.

Go read Lu's latest thread.

I couldn't possibly disagree with this entire line of reasoning anymore. I think I've been on these boards long enough that I'm the LAST person that would ever be misinterpreted or misconstrued as a "Miami homer attitude" guy.

Go read Lu's latest thread.

Could everyone stop referring to "Lu" and actually think for yourselves? Where do you see talent on offense?

I have waited long enough to judge Kaaya negatively but I am about to give up on this guy and accept him as an average QB at best. The guy just can't get it done. This is just not due to the losses. He has made some very bad throws in crucial spots.

Holy ******* ****, take off your green and orange boxers. What else does he need to show you? Another loss? Another play where he stares down the receivers? Another poor throw to his receivers? Another loss to a mediocre team?This cat isn't a "average" quarterback. The guy is a dog shxt quarterback.

Funny thing is, this cat doesn't have a top 25 win nor does he have a W again FSU. But yet, you wait to judge Kaka in his junior year.

Bye Felicia, catch the next flight back to L.A. We will be fine without you.

Last edited:
Advertisement

We have multiple skill position guys on offense that will be playing in the NFL (Kaaya not withstanding)

Njoku at the top of the list.

I think you're off the reservation on this one chief.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back