Kaaya 14-14 vs D1 teams

Advertisement
16 of 31

0 TDs

1 Turnover

224 passing yards

What is his combined stats against FSU and UNC? Something like 35 of 64 with 360 yards, 2 TDs, 2 turnovers?

Dude can't make the play when with the game on the line. His poor pass on 4th down in the 2nd quarter was the make or break play to shift momentum early. He choked. A good pass is a TD and a game changer.

Ammon Richards should sit if he can't catch more than 2 passes in a row before choking....Same with Njoku.

Too many execution fails when we needed a big play.

Miami has sucked period. Not just kaaya. I bet the record wasnt good before him either. There is just something wrong wit this program.

All the jrs and seniors just need to ****** go. To many soft *** golden trained players.

Advertisement
Dude can't make the play when with the game on the line. His poor pass on 4th down in the 2nd quarter was the make or break play to shift momentum early. He choked. A good pass is a TD and a game changer.

Ammon Richards should sit if he can't catch more than 2 passes in a row before choking....Same with Njoku.

Is this before or after darling completely whiffs on a block and gets him killed?

I'm beginning to think there's a deeper issue with this team and the dolphins. Maybe guys are enjoying the Miami nightlife too much before games. No other way to explain the incompetence we see on the field sometimes

Well before. No pressure and Njoku open for the score. Horrible throw....ball turned over on downs. Classic execution by a mediocre QB.

Miami has sucked period. Not just kaaya. I bet the record wasnt good before him either. There is just something wrong wit this program.

All the jrs and seniors just need to ****in go. To many soft *** golden trained players.

Then why is the D balling?

What you're seeing is ****** O coaching.

Advertisement

Is this before or after darling completely whiffs on a block and gets him killed?

Before.

I'm beginning to think there's a deeper issue with this team and the dolphins. Maybe guys are enjoying the Miami nightlife too much before games. No other way to explain the incompetence we see on the field sometimes

Stopped playing at the OB, then tore it down.

I have waited long enough to judge Kaaya negatively but I am about to give up on this guy and accept him as an average QB at best. The guy just can't get it done. This is just not due to the losses. He has made some very bad throws in crucial spots.

Advertisement
Richt is now 14-26 in his last 40 games against ranked opponents. The only reason that record didn't get worse today is because UNC is not ranked.

It's not the arrow, it's the Indian. Richt's play calling is the problem here.

Advertisement
Richt's play calling is the problem here.

Right, because Kayaa proved what a leader he was in all of those big wins before Richt screwed him up.

If I could neg this 47,000 times. I would.

I really don't care and didn't ask for your opinion. You can get mad at other posters all you want with your "negs", but it doesn't change the fact that we do not have a QB.

We don't have an OC either....at least the QB can get replaced in this scenario.

We don't have an OC either....at least the QB can get replaced in this scenario.

OC's and playcallers don't make magic out of nothing simply with play calls. Someone on the field has to be a gamechanger. We have nothing like that at all.

If that's what you really think then I won't even bother going any further with you. In the modern era play calling, schemes, and game planning are THE biggest difference between the tiers of college football.

Advertisement
Back