Kaava vs Rosen who will have a better college career?

motorcitycane

Senior
UCLA just named Josh Rosen starting QB.

Two high profile QB, both started as true freshman. Who leaves college with the better career?

Advertisement
UCLA just named Josh Rosen starting QB.

Two high profile QB, both started as true freshman. Who leaves college with the better career?

Last time I checked brad kaaya went through a whole season during his true freshman season playing exceptional for the most part. Rosen still has a lot to prove where as kaaya has been through it already. Kaaya I think obviously but I guess Rosen may be good too

Rosen will get better coaching. I love Brad Kaaya, but he should have stayed in CA and gone to a school with coaches who would have maximized his talent. Can only hope he'll get a chance to really show his talent in his junior year when this clown staph has been canned. Unfortunately, I don't trust the gang that runs this school to pick anything close to a decent coach to replace Golden. They'll just give the job to Coley or maybe Cristobal. Neither is worth a ****.

Advertisement
I think Rosen was wildly overrated, that being said Mora will develop him. Better then Kaaya though, I think not.

Kaaya will put up more numbers, Rosen will play in the college football playoffs though.

Naw people hype ucla up too much. Miami could be in one during kaayas junior year with the incoming 16 class

2016 Miami Hurricanes will be worse than 2015 canes, young WR's & CB's. Can't rely on freshman I learned that last year.

Kaaya looked scared in the pocket (especially on the road), Dalvin Cook fumbled twice in the Rose Bowl, Travis Rudolph & Ermon Lane dropped crucial passes. Not to mention Braxton Berrios against FSU with that drop.

Lose
Or
Suffer
Eternally

In LOSE We Trust......Why?...................It Gets That Fat ******* Fired!

Fly The F*cking Banner!

Advertisement
Back