K Pineiro UM's First Ever In-State JUCO Offer ???

Advertisement
lits all in and um is sort of like an affiliate. ASA coached have been passing out programs since last years spring game, they also are coaching at al goldens camp, fiu camp.

I dont know how its possible and who they will actually play, but apparently they are all in. I ve seen their shuttle bus riding around...and it would be huge as 50-60% of s.lfa kids dont have grades any way. I have no clue why schools like Broward College,Miami Dade havent invest in it, seeing as though they already have the facilities ready made that wont cost.

Absolutely needs to be juco bal in florida though. Scheduling and competition wuldbe sick!

lits all in and um is sort of like an affiliate. ASA coached have been passing out programs since last years spring game, they also are coaching at al goldens camp, fiu camp.

I dont know how its possible and who they will actually play, but apparently they are all in. I ve seen their shuttle bus riding around...and it would be huge as 50-60% of s.lfa kids dont have grades any way. I have no clue why schools like Broward College,Miami Dade havent invest in it, seeing as though they already have the facilities ready made that wont cost.

Absolutely needs to be juco bal in florida though. Scheduling and competition wuldbe sick!

Traz is actually on a Miami dade college campus I've always wondered why they haven't put together a football team.

Advertisement

Traz is actually on a Miami dade college campus I've always wondered why they haven't put together a football team.

They tried to years ago but they never went through with it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back