K.J. Costello in transfer portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If he can go through more than one read, bring him to me.

Advertisement
He’s not good, he’s like Hornibrook

Beggars cant be choosers. I'm not ready to hand the keys to TVD. JW and Perry- has there ever been a case where knuckleheads got their act together in the third year? They are what they are. Perry can improvise but makes awful decisions. JW is a better passer but has no desire to be a team leader. I think Miami starts a grad transfer next year. Just don't know who yet.

Advertisement
Beggars cant be choosers. I'm not ready to hand the keys to TVD. JW and Perry- has there ever been a case where knuckleheads got their act together in the third year? They are what they are. Perry can improvise but makes awful decisions. JW is a better passer but has no desire to be a team leader. I think Miami starts a grad transfer next year. Just don't know who yet.

Rather use the spot on an OL or CB than a grad transfer 1 year QB. We arent an insert QB here team right now. The holes are bigger than just that. But your point is taken.

Jett Duffey would be perfect, except he's a Spread/Air Raid QB & I highly doubt he would volunteer to come play in Enox's trash *** offense.

That's the real issue here, there's plenty of QB's that would be better than our current 3, but Enox's offense is the most unattractive selling point for any Grad Transfer QB on the market.

Nobody with any talent worth a **** would want to come here to play for him.

Advertisement
Back