JW15 please take note

Advertisement
Leaders are usually born and not raised, although some can changes their stripes.....it’s just the exception and not the rule.

When it comes to QBs, so much is about what’s between the ears and the non-physical skills. Seeing things, processing time, leadership, handling pressure, etc

Advertisement
Strikes me as a cornball and his teammates probably roll their eyes at his schtick but ****, dude kills is out there. THAT’S his leadership
Cornball winning tho

Ciara-****-look.jpg

Advertisement
Please. Jarren has never taken a note in his life!

Did you watch FIU or VT? Not one, not two, dude throws three picks in a row into massive multiple coverage and you want him to take a note? Ain't nobody got time for that! He's too busy trying to figure out how to quit and go somewhere else every time some adversity hits.

Why was that cringe worthy? Little over the top but dude was just trying to motivate his guys. Better than admitting to seeing ghosts 😂

People tried to defend Darnold saying they shouldn't have aired that but want to clown Rus from being overly positive lol

Advertisement
Rus a baller, I like his game. I hope he is never mic'd up again tho lmao

Yet another meathead with nothing to say—"clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose" and some corny-*** "Friday Night Lights" jargon is supposed to mean anything?

As dumb as Tebow's rip off of Varsity Blues with this, "thirty minutes for the rest of our lives" rant in 2008 in the title game against Oklahoma.

Let these guys all do their thing, but yes—don't mic up guys who have nothing to say and just spout out cliche sports phrase. Let his play do the talking.

Advertisement
Strikes me as a cornball and his teammates probably roll their eyes at his schtick but ****, dude kills is out there. THAT’S his leadership

Spoken like someone who's never played QB or sports in his life. His leadership "schtick" stems from elite intangibles, and that's why he's great. To say that it's a gimmick or a stunt proves without a doubt that fans really are clueless and know absolutely nothing about the game.

To play QB at the highest level requires you to embrace the role of a general and command your troops. Just in that clip alone Russ unequivocally showed all fans with even half a brain that he's the epitome of that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back