2023 Jven Williams - 2023 4* OT

Advertisement

From my hometown. Competition is suspect. My brother and I wrecked that league and we sucked. We were at best D2-D3 football players. My brother played D1 Baseball. I played D2 baseball.

Every once in a while there are a few good players. 99.9% of those end up at Penn State or Pitt if they are any good.

We pulled Jame Bryant back in 2003-04 class from Reading Senior High (different than Wyomissing High) and he was at best a role player here at UM. After he scored the TD vs FIU and he did the bow, that’s when the brawl started shortly after that.

From my hometown. Competition is suspect. My brother and I wrecked that league and we sucked. We were at best D2-D3 football players. My brother played D1 Baseball. I played D2 baseball.

Every once in a while there are a few good players. 99.9% of those end up at Penn State or Pitt if they are any good.

We pulled Jame Bryant back in 2003-04 class from Reading Senior High (different than Wyomissing High) and he was at best a role player here at UM. After he scored the TD vs FIU and he did the bow, that’s when the brawl started shortly after that.
How long ago were you and your brother wrecking that league?

Level of competition changes over time, no?

Advertisement
How long ago were you and your brother wrecking that league?

Level of competition changes over time, no?
Late 90’s.

It chances some. A few more players have gone to Pedo State. This 22 class had one of the top RBs in the nation sign with Pedo State.

Offensive linemen I guess are different vs Skill position.

Advertisement
Back