Juwon Young

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
@juwonqyoung: "Up early this morning thinking about how this 2014 class going to make and impact on our program"

‏@juwonqyoung: "Al golden is the man /BOSS HOG"

Last edited:
Advertisement
Someone in twitterverse get this kid in D. Jacksons ear. Young will be a beast. Love this LB class so far.

they bad hard with bad intentions not this jimmy gaines push people out of bounds stuff

I like this kid, hope he can contribute early. Looks like he has the size to do so, we need all the help we can get. But it's hard for freshman to come in like that, think we are going to be relying too much on young kids once again.

Advertisement
@juwonqyoung: "Up early this morning thinking about how this 2014 class going to make and impact on our program"

Great to see the recruits, especially on the defensive side of the ball, have a much higher opinion of Golden than do many of the wannabe experts on this board.

Great to see the recruits, especially on the defensive side of the ball, have a much higher opinion of Golden than do many of the wannabe experts on this board.

I've never questioned his recruiting prowess, I've questioned his actual coaching.

Golden can recruit.

interestingly enough, the wanna be experts that fling insults and nicknames have opinions based in fact if you can look through the tone of the post. judging golden on his history against quality opponents, the actual success rate of this scheme under his control, and the product observed thus far is much more logical than blind faith.

Advertisement

I've never questioned his recruiting prowess, I've questioned his actual coaching.

Golden can recruit.

The point is the recruits, including defensive recruits, seem very high on him. They wouldn't be if they questioned his coaching.

Golden can recruit.

The point is the recruits, including defensive recruits, seem very high on him. They wouldn't be if they questioned his coaching.

How could they question his coaching if they haven't been coached by him yet?

Golden can recruit.

Are you serious?

Are they not able to watch a game and see the same results over and over again? Do you think a recruit can do the same thing?

Golden can recruit.

Has Golden ever coached you?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Golden can recruit.

Neither have you, yet you question his coaching. They see everything you see, plus likely talk to some of the actual players. So they have a better feel than anyone on this board.

Advertisement
Back