Juwan Dowels to...

Advertisement
They get a player but you gotta wonder why didnt UF, FSU, UM, Clemson or Oklahoma take him? Maybe he's this years Will Likely too good but too small for the bigger schools to respect

He couldn't stop talking about his OV. Good place for him and Alin. Don't think he's ready for that cold weather but he'll get used to it lol

McDonald doing good work up there. They can win some games taking prospects like Alin and Dowels that the big guys pass on.

Advertisement
Another "to small" kid…...
Kid is a Cot Dam Football player. FVCK! SMH

Last edited:
SU was a much better defensive team than us in 2013. I trust their defensive evaluations and development way more than I trust ours.

Advertisement
SU was a much better defensive team than us in 2013. I trust their defensive evaluations and development way more than I trust ours.
371.gif

Never understood the boner for big corners at the college level. How often do we play big nasty receivers and the jump ball kills us? Other than that I just don't see why it matters. 5'9 and up is fine, take the ballets. This isn't the nfl, college football has maybe 10 guys like mike Evans or kelvin Benjamin a year and it makes no sense to me to take a kid like Mayes because you like his length when the tri county area has 5-10 straight up better corners every year. But what do I know, I've never coached th worst defense in the acc. Two years in a row.

.....FSU hung 59 on them playing backups. I know the point of your existence is to troll but just stop. All I heard was how stupid Miami was for not taking him because he was going to go to Oklahoma or Clemson or Florida. Nope. Just like Miami those schools thought something wasn't there. Now its that Syracuse is better defensively and their evaluations are better. I wonder if OU, CU and UF message boards are ripping their staffs for not taking Dowels. Doubt it.

Advertisement
He couldn't stop talking about his OV. Good place for him and Alin. Don't think he's ready for that cold weather but he'll get used to it lol

He'll get acclimated to the weather. SU has a lot of South Florida kids on their roster every year and a high percentage of the South Florida kids contribute up there. I met Wake commit, Jaboree' Williams, a couple of weeks ago who started talking to me because I was wearing a Syracuse shirt and he told me that he loved his visit up there.

Last edited:
75 degrees and dry in that dome.

My buddies daughter went there for 1 year and begged him to come home after the winter. It's a long long cold winter if you've never been to Cuse...

With that said good luck to them. Cuse is a solid university to get a degree from

Advertisement

.....FSU hung 59 on them playing backups. I know the point of your existence is to troll but just stop. All I heard was how stupid Miami was for not taking him because he was going to go to Oklahoma or Clemson or Florida. Nope. Just like Miami those schools thought something wasn't there. Now its that Syracuse is better defensively and their evaluations are better. I wonder if OU, CU and UF message boards are ripping their staffs for not taking Dowels. Doubt it.

374.gif

Right. And fsu could have hung 70 on us if Jizzbo felt like it. Instead, he took it easy on his doormat because Fat Al always goes out of his way to suck up to Jizzbo.

If you don't think SU was much better than us defensively last year, then either you don't watch college football, or all you do is sit around looking for outliers to try to prop up the object of your weird crush Fat Al. You want to compare opponents, go watch the Wake Forest game and then report back to me, bub.

Advertisement
Back