Justin Flowe

U should recruit kids till the ink drys regardless. But if your kid was committed previously & knew about the complacency on the field & the **** show we became both on field and in the locker room would you not want your kid to look into anything that may be healthier for his future? Personally if my nephew wouldve been getting recruited last year instead of the year prior. And if I wouldve looked more into how dysfunctional this staff was day in & day out I wouldve had him sign at one of his other two finalists in either Clemson or Ohio state. Being a fan doesn't cut it when you're discussing you & your families future...

Wow, what a nightmare last season was. REALLY scary stuff. And I'm sure you haven't even come close to sharing the worst of it.

Advertisement
Meant to say OU. Sue me.

**** gaytor, i'm on ya *** every time you post, son
Shaq gonna knock the pork out of Taco Hot Dog, boy
tenor - 2019-04-14T102327.008.gif

facts, kids that good dont come here right now unless they fly way way under the radar. Kids like this kid aint under the radar so I would not favor us at all, he will get all types of offers he cant refuse

I could see a D player wanting to come cause of the "statistics" of the D but no way the #1 WR was coming to the shlt show of an offense Miami was putting out

Advertisement
Bull****. If he wanted to be here then he would be here. We've seen Auburn and other schools have subpar seasons in recent years and still land recruits because those kids wanted to be there. He wanted to go to OU.
If you think it’s bull**** fast forward to 4:25

Advertisement
He said he definitely interested in UM and guarantee that UM will get an official visit. Loves the depth chart. Knows he can come in and play right away.
I don’t know much about the kid but does he give off those bag vibes or is he trying to go play where he actually wants and likes?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe, but you doubled down on it.... in back to back posts.... it’s probably more likely that you just didn’t know what you were talking about.

But it’s ok, I got the rec before it got changed. I got your back.
Trust it's more likely you can get Deez. Sit down

U should recruit kids till the ink drys regardless. But if your kid was committed previously & knew about the complacency on the field & the **** show we became both on field and in the locker room would you not want your kid to look into anything that may be healthier for his future? Personally if my nephew wouldve been getting recruited last year instead of the year prior. And if I wouldve looked more into how dysfunctional this staff was day in & day out I wouldve had him sign at one of his other two finalists in either Clemson or Ohio state. Being a fan doesn't cut it when you're discussing you & your families future...

I completely agree with you.

Advertisement
Back