Justin Flowe

Advertisement
Just win and put on a good product!!

Haselwood wanted to be here but our performance killed everything working in our favor...

10 wins with a win over Florida and we are defiantly ******* this crooting cycle and next
Bull****. If he wanted to be here then he would be here. We've seen Auburn and other schools have subpar seasons in recent years and still land recruits because those kids wanted to be there. He wanted to go to OU.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
facts, kids that good dont come here right now unless they fly way way under the radar. Kids like this kid aint under the radar so I would not favor us at all, he will get all types of offers he cant refuse
Brother you really gotta change that mentality. In life if you go into anything thinking you got no shot than not only do you lack ambition but you'll never try. Each kid is unique. Whether we get them or not you gotta take that shot. He is indeed very interested. Had a good talk with a few of them yesterday and donnel took over from there. **** be back in a couple months for an official. We got some real savages who were talking pretty good yesterday. I will tell you Terrance Lewis spent an AWFUL lot of time with manny yesterday. #shhh

Bull****. If he wanted to be here then he would be here. We've seen Auburn and other schools have subpar seasons in recent years and still land recruits because those kids wanted to be there. He wanted to go to OU.
Wrong. In large part those kids still go to Auburn & schools like it cause of the benefit system.

His coach and Rohan Marley look like they’re good friends

Think it's something that the coach is following adidas grassroots sports now. I need Adidas to drop a lil sumtin lol....

Brother you really gotta change that mentality. In life if you go into anything thinking you got no shot than not only do you lack ambition but you'll never try. Each kid is unique. Whether we get them or not you gotta take that shot. He is indeed very interested. Had a good talk with a few of them yesterday and donnel took over from there. **** be back in a couple months for an official. We got some real savages who were talking pretty good yesterday. I will tell you Terrance Lewis spent an AWFUL lot of time with manny yesterday. #shhh
I agree u take a shot but I cant say Im confident with whats happened throughout the years. I dont like to get to caught up and too into it cause I get disappointed way too much with this team. Hope he comes and signs but Im not optimistic

Advertisement
I agree u take a shot but I cant say Im confident with whats happened throughout the years. I dont like to get to caught up and too into it cause I get disappointed way too much with this team. Hope he comes and signs but Im not optimistic

And I understand where you’re coming from because of the recent string of de-commitments over the last few years. We need to recruit kids until the inks dry on the nloi.

And I understand where you’re coming from because of the recent string of de-commitments over the last few years. We need to recruit kids until the inks dry on the nloi.
I think we do give max effort on the trail i just think its an impossinle battle.

Advertisement
All I can say is without knowing the details to these prior situations you shouldnt allow yourself to get too disappointed. If you want me to concede something I will say not every kid is willing to gamble with their future & their eligibility. Especially considering the current landscape with basketball recruiting seems to slowly be branching out.

U should recruit kids till the ink drys regardless. But if your kid was committed previously & knew about the complacency on the field & the **** show we became both on field and in the locker room would you not want your kid to look into anything that may be healthier for his future? Personally if my nephew wouldve been getting recruited last year instead of the year prior. And if I wouldve looked more into how dysfunctional this staff was day in & day out I wouldve had him sign at one of his other two finalists in either Clemson or Ohio state. Being a fan doesn't cut it when you're discussing you & your families future...

Advertisement
Back