Justin Flowe

Advertisement
Advertisement
His closing ability and explosion is pure insanity. He is a poster child for fast twitch muscle fiber. He is one of those rare athletes, provided his health stays constant, that you know is destined to play at a high level in the NFL.

I would absolutely love to land this kid. He is the type of player others will want to join in a class. Monster recruit and I very rarely talk about anyone like that.

His closing ability and explosion is pure insanity. He is a poster child for fast twitch muscle fiber. He is one of those rare athletes, provided his health stays constant, that you know is destined to play at a high level in the NFL.

I would absolutely love to land this kid. He is the type of player others will want to join in a class. Monster recruit and I very rarely talk about anyone like that.
How would you compare to Phillips HS tape just athletically?

Get Sampah, Flowe, Small, and Hyppolite and call it a day
Lol.

Since we are dreaming why is Hyppolite on there?

He is more than solid, but those other guys are elite.

My dream LB class would be Flowe, Stampah and Josh White from Texas.

Would be surprised if we get any of them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
dont sleep on steed man

Im napping on Steed hard until I see otherwise. Dude may never play a meaningful down at UM. There is zero proof that even when healthy he will be an impact player. Especially after blowing out his knee agian.

Saying don't sleep on Steed while talking about Justin Flowe is ****ïng preposterous. We need that animal.

Im napping on Steed hard until I see otherwise. Dude may never play a meaningful down at UM. There is zero proof that even when healthy he will be an impact player. Especially after blowing out his knee agian.

Saying don't sleep on Steed while talking about Justin Flowe is ****ïng preposterous. We need that animal.

Perfect.

Advertisement

Oh no don’t get me wrong I’m in love with justin flowes highlights however I don’t think steed is a ilb I think he’s an olb and he’s a beast when he’s healthy

His film, Shaqs film, Shazier. But if you want to see some film that’ll stop your heart, Lavar Arrington. Just insanely gifted. If he would have had more of a tactful mind like Zach Thomas, he would be the best LB all time.
His was insane but I'll still say without bias best tape I eve seen was either his,willie,d.j. or Lamont green.

Advertisement
Back