Justin Flowe to Miami prediction

Shodell reported days ago, he spoke to his Dad and if he transfer's it will be to USU.

soulja-boy-drake.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That was pretty much his role this season and is your second leading tackler, go figure. Lol
Your son was very good this year and frankly amazing considering the trauma his body has experienced.
I would have liked to have seen him playing with the correct players on both sides of him. With the proper personnel and coaching our LB’s could have been a force this year.
Personally I would have liked to see your son in the middle with Keontra and Chase outside And Tirek as the first off the bench.

That’s not what you meant.

Have the sac to stand by you calling him nothing more than a backup.
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when you **** on players. All of which are someone’s kids. You never know who’s on here.

Never have understood it. Always grateful for anyone who puts on the uniform and does their best. There’s a right and a wrong way to discuss players performance, imo.

Advertisement
That was pretty much his role this season and is your second leading tackler, go figure. Lol
Steed was our most consistent player in that room. Everytime he was on the field he made plays. Tell that youngman to keep pushing. There should no bad mouthing Steed around here. And I’m not his saying that. I mean that ****. Kids been through a lot injury wise

Advertisement
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when you **** on players. All of which are someone’s kids. You never know who’s on here.

Never have understood it. Always grateful for anyone who puts on the uniform and does their best. There’s a right and a wrong way to discuss players performance, imo.

People would be shocked if they knew who reads these boards.

Started moonwalking faster than MJ😂..all the goofy *** fans who talk about these kids crazy on message boards and Twitter are the first to try and walk it back
Mannnm I’m saying though 😂 still trying g to figure out how:
He shouldn’t be starting and should only get 10 snaps a game = I just think he was never put in a position to succeed 🤔

Advertisement
Back