Justin Fields transferring

What’s crazy to me is that Fromm has a first round draft grade and is supposedly staying all four years. I view him as more of a game manager, so I was shocked when I saw the mocks with him going so high. It would be the most Georgia thing ever for him to leave early and Fields blow up the year after he leaves.

That surprised me too, but Smart should have pulled a Saban where he knew his QB was Fromm, but would give Fields 3 drives or so a game, and let him get mop-up duty like Hurts. The fact he has less than 40 passing attempts on the year, and 24 of those came against FCS teams isn't a good look.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
NOBODY is mentioning us getting them but people on this board. (Big ups to CaneNation40 and Cribby)

Until I see a "credible" source mentioning us and Fields I won't get sucked in... It sounds way too good... I will not get sucked in... maybe it's already too late

ok, @Stefan Adams said this in his predictions "
By the way, I can confirm separate from Twitter rumors that Miami is in fact already gearing up to make a run at Fields. "

LETS GO

Advertisement
Malik Henry
Johnson who transferred from Clemson after freshman took his shine this spring
Tall white guy who transfered from USc to pitt Browne
There is a litany of 5 start busts

And the kid that signed with Bama, then Arizona State, then USF.

I’ll bet there’s more busts than studs.

Alan.gif

Advertisement
I get kids transfer to quickly but what tells you Frohm is leaving early for the NFL? Yeah he's put up decent numbers but he strikes me as a 4 year starter type and that means Fields is sitting behind him another 2 years. And we don't know what types of lies and bull**** UGA told him to get him to sign in the first place.

Definitely think this is it 100% from everything I have read

People just spew the first thing that seems to make sense. If Fields transfers to OU he’s a dope. It was dopey to go to UbaGA because there was no way he was beating out Fromm. Fields should pick a spot where he’s pretty much guaranteed to start.

And where would that be, if he has to sit a season? Unless he transfers to mid-to-lower-tier P5 team he will have competition. He would need a team that would not recruit a QB in 2019, and whose projected 2019 starter is average at best or departing after next season, and no underclassman to compete.

Advertisement
Back