Justice says OL has improved health over break, talks Donaldson return

View as article
Advertisement
Game 1 vs bama creates some headache. You want experienced guys starting game 1 against that caliber of a team. I’d like to see Zion gaynor Donaldson Campbell rivers. Obviously rivers is young but he is a player imo. Maybe scaife at right tackle and if he can pull his head from his ******

Someone has to supplant scaife next year I mean... its at the point where you cant even take him seriously. He's a point shaving candidate I mean u gotta be getting payed to do the chit he been doing.

Regardless its hard to say if this online coach is worth anything right now. I'm not holding my breathe. I don't see guys firing off the ball, In allot of cases I don't see guys even engage the man in front of them it's weird to watch.

Scaife was the best on the OL last year and now he's terrible. Zion was the worst OL and now he's the best. I have hope that Scaife will bounce back. Maybe he just had trouble adjusting to the new system, wasn't well enough conditioned this year, or wasn't focused enough (who knows what's going on in a kid's personal life).

Advertisement
Next years lineup should be
LT: Zion
LG: Campbell
C: Gaynor/Clarke
RG: Donaldson
RT: Scaife
I think scaife is getting a bad rap playing out of position this year

When Scaife was being recruited everyone with knowledge here said he would be a center. Due to need he has never actually played there. I'm curious how he would look at what might be his most natural position.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back