Off-Topic Justice for Jose Alba

We the Boss

You're a disease

Video footage is stunning. Why the DA is going hard on this case is beyond me.

Jose Alba is sitting in Rikers Island awaiting his next court date on murder charges
  • Last Friday, he killed Austin Simon, a 37-year-old ex-con who attacked him
  • Simon's girlfriend couldn't afford a bag of potato chips in Alba's Harlem bodega
  • When he tried to reclaim the chips, she pulled a knife out of her purse then called for her boyfriend's back-up
  • Simon then confronted Alba in the store and Alba stabbed him in self-defense
  • Simon died in the hospital and Alba was arrested on murder charges
  • His family started a GoFundMe for his defense but it was removed last night after raising $20,000
  • Now, there is a growing campaign to #FreeJoseAlba amid fury at Alvin Bragg
  • Bragg's office routinely awards no or low cash bail to violent offenders in NYC
  • The case is due to be presented to a grand jury on Thursday

Advertisement

Jose Alba is sitting in Rikers Island awaiting his next court date on murder charges
  • Simon's girlfriend couldn't afford a bag of potato chips in Alba's Harlem bodega
  • When he tried to reclaim the chips, she pulled a knife out of her purse then called for her boyfriend's back-up
  • His family started a GoFundMe for his defense but it was removed last night after raising $20,000
  • Bragg's office routinely awards no or low cash bail to violent offenders in NYC

How many violent offenders has he released on low or no bail since he’s been in office? But now he’s throwing the book at this guy who was just defending himself. People in NYC need to wake up.

There are a lot of people, in positions of power that don’t believe you have the right to self defense.

There are a lot of people, in positions of power that don’t believe you have the right to self defense.

This is incredibly sad but also incredibly true. They will deny it, but what they want you to do is always comply. They say it’s for safety, but from their perspective it’s more for control. They feel that we will all be all safer off if no one stands their ground or defends themselves. I for one will not go down like sheep to the slaughter.

Advertisement
How many violent offenders has he released on low or no bail since he’s been in office? But now he’s throwing the book at this guy who was just defending himself. People in NYC need to wake up.
Why does it seem that in many big cities their our DAs that are Pro-Criminal?

You hear it over and over... someone is arrested, let out and right back to committing crimes. But someone acting in self defense with no criminal record against someone that is clearly not only breaking the law, but threatening his life... wow.

Also, why was the gofundme taken down? That is actually a gofundme that is for a good cause. I mean… we had someone here that set one up to find a billboard to get rid of Fake Blames!

Why does it seem that in many big cities their our DAs that are Pro-Criminal?

You hear it over and over... someone is arrested, let out and right back to committing crimes. But someone acting in self defense with no criminal record against someone that is clearly not only breaking the law, but threatening his life... wow.

Also, why was the gofundme taken down? That is actually a gofundme that is for a good cause. I mean… we had someone here that set one up to find a billboard to get rid of Fake Blames!

The gofundme taken down was ridiculous. The stuff that people put up go fundme‘s for, and this guy can’t have one? For him to get an even halfway decent lawyer which he is gonna need, it’s going to cost him tens of thousands of thousands if not of thousands of dollars.

I mean here’s a guy, working to live and support his family, in a thankless dangerous job. I mean who really wants to work in a bodega in NYC? You do it because you need the money. I feel sorry for him.

The gofundme taken down was ridiculous. The stuff that people put up go fundme‘s for, and this guy can’t have one? For him to get an even halfway decent lawyer which he is gonna need, it’s going to cost him tens of thousands of thousands if not of thousands of dollars.

I mean here’s a guy, working to live and support his family, in a thankless dangerous job. I mean who really wants to work in a bodega in NYC? You do it because you need the money. I feel sorry for him.
NYC, Chicago, LA… they are all on really bad paths right now. At least it’s not as bad as before Giuliani came in and cleaned things up, but it’s on its way if Adams doesn’t fire DA Bragg and start increasing patrols in subways and more out on the streets.

Btw, what ever happened to the black nationalist that shot up the subway? Haven’t heard Jack **** since unelected Hochul decided to use it as another anti gun political statement

Advertisement
White-Dominican-Supremacy strikes again...
The obsession of many on the far left to feel sorry for criminals and punish the victims… I’ll never understand. But it’s definitely a good way to destroy society

No cash bail for criminals, but an obvious self defense situation and u half what… half million bail which eventually got reduced because of public backlash…. it’s disgusting

It’s time to put DA Bragg and Gascon behind bars… they’ve already destroyed enough lives

The obsession of many on the far left to feel sorry for criminals and punish the victims… I’ll never understand. But it’s definitely a good way to destroy society

No cash bail for criminals, but an obvious self defense situation and u half what… half million bail which eventually got reduced because of public backlash…. it’s disgusting

It’s time to put DA Bragg and Gascon behind bars… they’ve already destroyed enough lives
Sadly it’s the plot of the original mad max. Just waiting for the night rider to terrorize people on the BQE.

Advertisement
The obsession of many on the far left to feel sorry for criminals and punish the victims… I’ll never understand. But it’s definitely a good way plan to destroy society

FIFY

They don’t feel sorry for the people in prison. They don’t care about anybody. It’s all about causing chaos. That’s why no cash bail, not prosecuting crimes, and releasing people is their thing. They know what will happen if they don’t charge the guy who committed the crime.

Advertisement
The DA dropped the murder charges. But still hasn't charged the girlfriend who stabbed him.
That DA is just as slow as the Biden admin. Shame on him for putting an innocent man in jail and set a ridiculous bail initially.

Regarding the girlfriend... just another example of liberal big city DAs not enforcing the laws that they were put in position to enforce. Once again, reward the criminal... punish the victim

Got to agree, this looks like self defense and went the worst way for the slain man. I wouldn’t agree with this guy being charged for murder. Hopefully Karen’s and their male counterparts start getting this same type of treatment when they are violent with strangers.

Advertisement
Back