Just win

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yup.
Game felt like 2017. Finding a way to win a close game that we probably should have lost.

Not the greatest of feelings because it was a roller coaster ride but hey, take the win and keep growing.

Advertisement
Mario will get you 9 to 10 games a year.. that’s it..

But with TVD at QB.. your a 8 win program max.

We are handcuffed by these 2 dudes.
We have had one 10 win season since the Bush administration. Just keep winning. I don’t think anyone is under delusions of what our ceiling is

Advertisement
Funny thing is I’m much more concerned about NC State than I am about the Noles.
We can lose every game the rest of the way. We could also win out. I wouldn’t get too worked up about this game meaning anything next week and beyond

Advertisement
I'm going to enjoy this win but were in a pickle. Tvd has become a liability and Emory isn't ready. Just pray 🙏 for these last 4 games

That game was all kinds of awful. I take solace in 2 things tho: we won and that team did win in Chapel Hill last week.

You hate winning?
Nope hate conservative play. Y’all would be ripping the team apart if we lost. I’m staying consistent if we won or lost I don’t like not trying to win the game at the end of regulation with one of the best kickers in the country for two weeks straight.

Advertisement
Back