Just win

MizCane

Senior
I’m done with last year and everything that went with it for this program and over Zo not coming.
Let’s root for W’s because that is the only thing we can do and **** maybe it’ll work out..... If it doesn’t then Manny is gone.
The guy was in over his head, made a horrendous hire that almost cost him his job (Enos), didn’t discipline kids etc.
It’s time to forgive his first year. Let’s stay positive and see what happens this year. It’s hard to to come on this board and want to read about my Canes when everything is moan and groan which I am fully guilty of myself until today. It is what it is and last year is gone. Let’s go!

Advertisement
At a competent program, when you lose to the likes of FIU, LA Tech (shut out), GTech, etc, you don't get a second chance. There is no forgiveness. He has to go at all cost.

Advertisement
Probably won’t be a popular post and I’m sure there will be some corny, snarky responses to it but I agree 100% OP. That’s what being a real fan is all about.

Things will either get turned around and we’ll be feeling much better this time next year or they won’t and Manny will be gone after next season. Regardless, I refuse to be one of those “fans” who inject their negative outlook into every thread on this board. I choose to hope for the best and I’m gonna support The U every step of the way.

Go Canes.

Probably won’t be a popular post and I’m sure there will be some corny, snarky responses to it but I agree 100% OP. That’s what being a real fan is all about.

Things will either get turned around and we’ll be feeling much better this time next year or they won’t and Manny will be gone after next season. Regardless, I refuse to be one of those “fans” who inject their negative outlook into every thread on this board. I choose to hope for the best and I’m gonna support The U every step of the way.

Go Canes.

Couldn't agree more

I felt zero hope moving forward after FIU cause I thought Manny was going to double down on Enos the way prior coaches had on failed assistants.

Was also very disappointed about the whole Zo situation. imo he served as a longer term solution to this programs issues and his role here may still come because Manny and Blake are gambling on themselves to get things turned around.

But with the immediate firings and the subsequent hires of Lashlee and Justice, along with the positive things we are hopefully seeing in recruiting with King and a few others, I agree it's time to move forward.

We'll see what happens in 2020 because Manny and Blake's career are riding on it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back