Just Win..

305TillIDie

Recruit
First post, long time reader of the site.

Just wanted to say that I've seen all this talk on the media hates us, that they are picking against us, and they don't want to see us win.

At the end of the day, when have they ever liked "The U". This is how it has always been, us against the world...

And guess what, I love it. It means we are on our way back.

We will earn the respect, its so simple to do so, just win baby... and keep winning.

Miami rolls today, we shutdown the haters and non believers, Go canes baby! Taking it one game at a time, but I cant wait to watch this team keep climbing the polls and enter that playoff picture, its happening!!

Advertisement
I truly believe that most of the people picking against us are just trying to save face and divert attention because they all picked F$U to win the Conference.
Now they just want to see chaos and every team lose in the ACC to say hey this season was just one of those unpredictable years in that conference

I truly believe that most of the people picking against us are just trying to save face and divert attention because they all picked F$U to win the Conference.
Now they just want to see chaos and every team lose in the ACC to say hey this season was just one of those unpredictable years in that conference

I disagree. If they wanted to save face, wouldn't they pick us this week so they don't look like idiots again? I just think they're idiots.

I disagree. If they wanted to save face, wouldn't they pick us this week so they don't look like idiots again? I just think they're idiots.
They are not using their minds and that is the point. They are hoping for chaos which is more wishful thinking than true analysis.

Just wanted to say that I've seen all this talk on the media hates us, that they are picking against us, and they don't want to see us win.

At the end of the day, when have they ever liked "The U". This is how it has always been, us against the world...

We will earn the respect, its so simple to do so, just win baby... and keep winning.

Miami rolls today, we shutdown the haters and non believers, Go canes baby! Taking it one game at a time, but I cant wait to watch this team keep climbing the polls and enter that playoff picture, its happening!!

Post less troll

Advertisement

Post less troll

Wtf are you talking about? weirdo.

I am usually not for the media hates us narrative but it was odd yesterday seeing so many people pick against us on different networks.

Even Networks that don't even cover ACC football made a point to say Miami is going to lose on their airwaves.

I was watching the Big10 Network and they focused on a tweet from someone who said Miami would be the next ranked team to fall.

I was like what the heck does this have to do with Big10 football? Very odd.

Advertisement

Right there witcha, my friend. LET'S ******* ROLL THE WRECK! GET ******* PUMPED UP! Yep, I have been pregaming a bit! :nice::fistbump:

Just win is right but this media hates us stuff is utter nonsense. Picking GT as a UM let down game isn't crazy at all. GT is one of 3 teams left in the regular season who could beat us and especially with our injuries .

Advertisement
Back