Just when I thought I was out......

GonzoCane

All-ACC
E2D22F10-0DAF-49BB-A777-B108D8666574.jpeg

Let’s Go Canes!!

Advertisement
no matter how bad things get wRecht, there's only 12 of these a year and I'm always going to watch

This program has overcome much worse. This is just Richtbation, it'll overcome it, eventually

Advertisement
no matter how bad things get wRecht, there's only 12 of these a year and I'm always going to watch

This program has overcome much worse. This is just Richtbation, it'll overcome it, eventually

K9. The coaches during my undergrad days at Miami we’re Pete Elliot and Carl Selmer....

I’m hitting the bottle early... watching this exciting Clemson offense then the snooze fest with Richt needs to be drowned out early with the booze to get through it

Advertisement
But I believe I still have the ticket stub from the first Natty. Hope springs eternal

Just wondering, did you go to a lot of of the games in the 70's? That to me is the dark ages of UM football.

If you did, you deserve a special award, lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly, I can't blame you, lol. Outside of Ottis Anderson's exploits, there wasn't much to entertain you
Well, Miami football wasn’t much of a thing for me back then. The first game I went to in the OB was against Bama. They were ranked. I swear there were more Bama fans in the OB than Miami fans. We hung tough for a half, but Tony Nathan(!!!) ran back a punt for a score to break it open in the second half.

Well, Miami football wasn’t much of a thing for me back then. The first game I went to in the OB was against Bama. They were ranked. I swear there were more Bama fans in the OB than Miami fans. We hung tough for a half, but Tony Nathan(!!!) ran back a punt for a score to break it open in the second half.
Went to many games in the 60's and 70's @GonzoCane. Those were some lean years. These young ones have no idea what being irrelevant is like.

This team will be rejuvenated by the UVA loss. They will come out and smoke the dookies by 20+ tonight.

Malik gone eat!!

Don't be a fan later, *****ez...
Didn't help v BC so. They need vaginalll rejuvenation at this point

Advertisement
Back