Just watched Adriene Talan

And then...

UCLA senior CB Fabian Moreau is the No. 4 senior cornerback prospect in the country, according to ESPN's Mel Kiper.
"Has been a great developmental story at UCLA after spending much of his time running the ball or catching passes in high school," Kiper wrote. "Has a sturdy (6-0, 195 lbs) frame and is a willing tackler." Bruins HC Jim Mora has been calling Moreau, a 6-foot, 195-pound senior, a potential first-round pick since last spring.

I really, really cannot believe Fabian is going to the NFL. It's easy to say now because of where he is but I just remember my sister and other football players telling me about his limitations and skill freshmen/soph at AMHS and then BOOM. Major puberty development combined with hardwork and all of a sudden he's running a 4.3 at the FSU camp

It's pretty funny because one of my friend's dads convinced Fabian's dad to let him play football. Now we are here

Dude, I've never seen a kid grow that much from his Junior to Senior year. He was a decent lil' 5'10" 170lb RB who ran a 4.52 his Junior year and over the off-season sprouted to 6'0" 185lbs running a 4.38.

He's gonna tear up the combine.

I usually don't post on this board, but it's good to see dudes from Western tear it up. I graduated '06 from there and was apart of the teams that won district twice. Just wanted to chime in and say it's good to see Fabian and others doing well from Western.

Advertisement
And then...

UCLA senior CB Fabian Moreau is the No. 4 senior cornerback prospect in the country, according to ESPN's Mel Kiper.
"Has been a great developmental story at UCLA after spending much of his time running the ball or catching passes in high school," Kiper wrote. "Has a sturdy (6-0, 195 lbs) frame and is a willing tackler." Bruins HC Jim Mora has been calling Moreau, a 6-foot, 195-pound senior, a potential first-round pick since last spring.

I really, really cannot believe Fabian is going to the NFL. It's easy to say now because of where he is but I just remember my sister and other football players telling me about his limitations and skill freshmen/soph at AMHS and then BOOM. Major puberty development combined with hardwork and all of a sudden he's running a 4.3 at the FSU camp

It's pretty funny because one of my friend's dads convinced Fabian's dad to let him play football. Now we are here

Dude, I've never seen a kid grow that much from his Junior to Senior year. He was a decent lil' 5'10" 170lb RB who ran a 4.52 his Junior year and over the off-season sprouted to 6'0" 185lbs running a 4.38.

He's gonna tear up the combine.

I usually don't post on this board, but it's good to see dudes from Western tear it up. I graduated '06 from there and was apart of the teams that won district twice. Just wanted to chime in and say it's good to see Fabian and others doing well from Western.

Dude, if you only knew how good that program could be if their kids didn't go to other high schools. It's sickening. Their zone is loaded with Quarterback and O-line talent every year. Then you got RB's like James White and Giovanni Bernard who live within walking distance of the school.

Western has D-1 kids all over the country and a handful of kids in the NFL. (they just didn't graduate from Western LOL)

Brandon Linder, James White, Giovanni Bernard and Jon Feliciano are just 4 Western kids off the top of my head that are currently in the NFL. Brandon Doughty, who's one of the top passers in the NCAA, is a Western kid. Lives right behind our stadium. Buckshot, the stud QB at Carol City, is a Western kid. He left Western because we had Wade Freebeck at the time. (currently at Vanderbilt)

It's crazy how many Western kids are all over the NCAA. If they could get the right guy at HC they could do some damage. Their area will ALWAYS have D-1 Quarterback and Offensive Line talent. If they could steal a couple skill players from nearby areas (i.e. Piper, Plantation, Flanagan, Everglades) then they could be a yearly contender.

Advertisement
Back