just wanted to say one thing -- football IQ

Advertisement
3/4 of the bonehead penalties were on the offensive line. Scaife is the only guy from south Florida currently playing on the line.
Not so fast my friend.

All of those false starts were on Jonathan Denis...who is also from South Florida.

They may have called it on Scaife but it was semantics the whole offense were moving excpet Denis

Well what do you expect from a team that was coRched & defensive cooRchinated by a guy that never played football a day in his life. I mean his 1st team meeting looked like a party at Chuck E. Cheese instead of a REAL coach taking over a program, it's gonna take a minute to wash that stench away.

Advertisement
Not so fast my friend.

All of those false starts were on Jonathan Denis...who is also from South Florida.

They may have called it on Scaife but it was semantics the whole offense were moving excpet Denis
You’re right. I forgot Dennis is a local kid.

Regardless, Mario’s so called “specialty” is not only the worst unit on the team but also the least disciplined.

Just to add that it reaches the coaches, Mario is telling TVD to slow down before victory formation when we were already inside 25 seconds and we could snap it at any point. It means nothing, but it kinda shows the clock management issues that Mario is known for. We will not look good until we have WAY more talent than our opponents. Unless/until we get there, these types of ugly wins and disappointing losses will be the norm.
How’s that evidence of bad clock management? If he snaps it at 25 and fumbles and they recover then you’d wish he’d burned that time.

Right, because teams like Ole Miss, Georgia, and Alabama are made up of Rhodes Scholars
Go and watch there games and tell me if there players makes the said dumb mistakes we do. It will take time but we can’t win with those mistakes because this team can’t afford to because we have limited talent.

Advertisement
When bleeding the clock was a given, Van Dyke ran a play with :14 left on the playclock on the 1st down BEFORE the game-sealing 3rd down conversion. So yeah, football IQ and the coaching of situational awareness is definitely questionable.

You’re right. I forgot Dennis is a local kid.

Regardless, Mario’s so called “specialty” is not only the worst unit on the team but also the least disciplined.
And thats what scares me.....cant even blame that on Manny....Mario and Mirobal coached dude for 3 years and he was snapping bad and late all day...he was a lil shook today....needs a bit more sazon...definately a downgrade from Clark who is really solid.

And thats what scares me.....cant even blame that on Manny....Mario and Mirobal coached dude for 3 years and he was snapping bad and late all day...he was a lil shook today....needs a bit more sazon...definately a downgrade from Clark who is really solid.

The line they left behind at Oregon looks pretty solid

Advertisement
I believe everything we do is VANILLA in our playbook.

I can’t imagine what the skull sessions are like with blank faces HOPING the coaches don’t call on me please don’t attitudes.

When coaches say any questions CRICKETS .

How can any coach work with that then taking it to the practice field and see it Abbot and Costello show.

Then coaches OK try this searching for DING DING DING it worked GREAT.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Nothing beats that BAMA muffed punt yesterday. Sorry to change the topic up - I do agree our team just doesn't play smart football.

But good grief that muffed punt was horrible.

Just to add that it reaches the coaches, Mario is telling TVD to slow down before victory formation when we were already inside 25 seconds and we could snap it at any point. It means nothing, but it kinda shows the clock management issues that Mario is known for. We will not look good until we have WAY more talent than our opponents. Unless/until we get there, these types of ugly wins and disappointing losses will be the norm.
You don’t think Mario already knew that? Maybe, just maybe he was telling TVD to snap it slowly so there isn’t any mistakes, such as a fumble?

You don’t think Mario already knew that? Maybe, just maybe he was telling TVD to snap it slowly so there isn’t any mistakes, such as a fumble?
I’m not some Mario hater. Go back and look at the tape. He’s telling him to slow down and not snap it yet. If you don’t agree, that’s fine, but bring some evidence of “good” time management this year. I’ve got plenty of evidence to counter, from this game and all season, from wasted time outs to snapping the **** ball with 10 seconds still on the play clock for multiple plays.

Again, I like Mario and am rooting for his and our success, but I have to call it how it is, not how I’d like it to be.

Advertisement
Back