Just up the road..

Canes2082

“He threw a shoe”
Maude
Nova Southeastern Men’s basketball just capped off an undefeated season and D2 National Championship

C15DF93F-D00B-4E94-90D4-28B8B9B5AC9F.jpeg

Advertisement
They’re legit. (Well, obviously). But a close family friend is the point guard. I’ve been following them all year.

And in case you guys don’t remember, Miami played them in an exhibition last year. Game was 106-95 Miami. But a D2 team put up 95 points on some dudes that eventually made the elite eight.

36-0 is incredible, I don’t care who you are or who you’re playing. And today they scored the most points in a championship game ever. Regardless of division, men’s and women’s. The record was 106, they dropped 111 and they really don’t shoot a ton of threes. That was a really fun game today. Congrats to NSU.

Advertisement
They’re legit. (Well, obviously). But a close family friend is the point guard. I’ve been following them all year.

And in case you guys don’t remember, Miami played them in an exhibition last year. Game was 106-95 Miami. But a D2 team put up 95 points on some dudes that eventually made the elite eight.

36-0 is incredible, I don’t care who you are or who you’re playing. And today they scored the most points in a championship game ever. Regardless of division, men’s and women’s. The record was 106, they dropped 111 and they really don’t shoot a ton of threes. That was a really fun game today. Congrats to NSU.
Nate Brooks has a Degree from UM and Nova

If it’s Graziani, any chance we can get him to Miami? Kid’s a stud.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back