Just saw this on ESPN

CaneMonster

Redshirt Freshman
It’s a **** shame how all the other teams are relevant and we losing to Duke and FIU. Our coaches should be ashamed of this one stat.

Attachments

• 0EF67E9F-52EC-4BBA-B0A4-CDB102CBD729.jpeg
    0EF67E9F-52EC-4BBA-B0A4-CDB102CBD729.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,268
Advertisement
Advertisement
All those teams are constantly winning while we constantly are trash
Coaching is what’s separating Miami from those schools in that group . People can try to discredit that stat all you want but making a 53 man roster is not guaranteed or nothing to scoff at no matter where your players are picked or not. So the fact that we are 3rd with 6 more than the next team says SOMETHING... we have enough talent to be doing better than we are. Everyone should have known that by now and we will have anywhere from 7-9 guys drafted this year

Last edited:
Just saw this stat too and we only adding more players , I think all the guys who’s leaving will be on somebody roster next year.

It’s a **** shame how all the other teams are relevant and we losing to Duke and FIU. Our coaches should be ashamed of this one stat.
We get what we payed for.. We have fans championing our school being cheap with some ******* grass.. they wont even pay one of their cheap coaches that they hired and fired.. We have a former president who doesnt want to compete but wants to put a cap on market.. Entire mindset from top down is to be cheap and dont invest in program.. Currently we have a head coach who was hired who is learning on the job..

Advertisement
That does show despite people always *****ing about recruiting Miami always has plenty of talent. ( although with Golden it was a legit complaint ) . It is coaching and scheme my Miami has been unsuccessful not talent with the exception of QB talent .

Coaching is what’s separating Miami from them
We dont want to spend the money, rather complain and try to join leagues who share money.. Also want to put a cap on salaries.. I will wait on hearing when cap will come from accepting money or tix prices

That does show despite people always *****ing about recruiting Miami always has plenty of talent. ( although with Golden it was a legit complaint ) . It is coaching and scheme my Miami has been unsuccessful not talent with the exception of QB talent .
and that talent looks better, hence get picked higher if showcased by better coaches in a better scheme. That’s what been hindering Miami all of these years coaching and inability to get with the times offensively and use it to an advantage. Have we missed on guys? Absolutely but we also have plenty to work with too.

Advertisement
Just saw this stat too and we only adding more players , I think all the guys who’s leaving will be on somebody roster next year.
No we aren't have lost 20 in the last 4 years. Used to be in the 50+ total NFL players every year. Difference is now our guys barely make teams, not one superstar in 10 years or so.

No we aren't have lost 20 in the last 4 years. Used to be in the 50+ total NFL players every year. Difference is now our guys barely make teams, not one superstar in 10 years or so.
Everybody numbers have went down, there is only 1 team over 50 players on roster. In the past they could have been using practice squad players included but now this is measuring players on the 53 man active roster. Our guys aren’t barely making rosters if we have been at that #3 spot for a number of years and that’s just facts

Advertisement
how many guys are actually contributing in the league?
Most of them, every school has guys who don’t contribute much but that’s nothing to scoff at as making a 53 man roster isn’t easy. They are there for a reason

Advertisement
Back