Just rue watched the acc title game

Miami04

Senior
What a fun crazy season we had this year in basketball. It's amazing what this staff and group of players did. I love relieving the moments.

What's crazy is rarely is there a definite in sports but we all had the pleasure of watching the greatest miami hurricanes basketball team ever and there is no argument to that.

Advertisement
U're right aboUt that. Best Canes bball team ever. I jUst wished we coUld have gotten better offensive play from oUr interior gUys. The we talking National Championship good! I hope we can keep this thing going now. Coach L has tUrned this thing aroUnd, and hopefUlly we can stay at a level where we can compete for ACC and National Championships.

Most fun I've had in Canes sports in years and years. Want to do it again real soon!

Advertisement
One of most exciting runs I've ever been around with any sports team period.

ACC championship was just a phenomenal game the whole way. So entertaining.

In fact, so many of the games were. @ Duke and @ NC State come to my mind right away. Kadji's 3 against Clemson with a minute to go after he couldn't make a basket the whole game. Could go on and on...

As mentioned above, still have to think about "WHAT IF" Final 4/National championship. Am always going to think....well what if Reggie didn't collapse in the 2nd half, and what if RB somewhat played to what everyone thought he was going to be this year.

And what if Coach L doesn't put in Raph against Marquette and they don't make their big run. I'm starting to sound like a spoiled Kentucky/Kansas front runner fan. Nonetheless, will cherish this basketball season for the rest of my life.

big hats off to julian gamble

Remember watching him like 2 and 3 years ago...it was so painful to watch. Only question with him was is he going to walk or is the other team going to steal the ball.

His defense this year....wow....actually can be summed up with a quick video. And how could u forget the THREE photo bombs.

[video=youtube;_iMHHTRXvJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iMHHTRXvJA[/video]

The title game with UNC was awesome. Highlight of the year behind the Duke game.

Advertisement
Julian Gamble is the poster child for both "foot in the mouth homer fans" and "never giving up, ever." We won the ACC because he gave us things nobody expected, period. I can't think of another player I ever flayed as much who flipped it on its head and turned in the senior season he did.

/Best tasting foot ever, IMO :neonu: :crownpour:

Advertisement
Back