Just realized we don’t play Duke?

Advertisement
ACC schedules were moved together within the divisions, we dont play every Coastal opponent (VT for example).

There are no divisions so to speak, theres just the ACC

Advertisement
Interesting. I didn’t know they got rid of division schedules this year. I knew they were doing the pod stuff next year but I guess that will change too with the additions of SMU, Cal, Stanford

Nicole Scherzinger Television GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are saving Miami-Duke for the ACC Championship Game...

or...

THANK YOU, DEAR SWEET JESUS, THAT WE DON'T HAVE TO PLAY DUKE THIS YEAR...
The former! Young will burn Al Blades Jr on a deep post corner route late for the winning score! Or maybe it's actually the thank you sweet baby jesus thing lol.

THANK YOU, DEAR SWEET JESUS, THAT WE DON'T HAVE TO PLAY DUKE THIS YEAR...
You remember me telling you about seeing the football players in the food court frequently up there this summer? If so I probably remarked on how crazy small they are and that there's no reason on planet earth we should ever be losing to them.

Gotta clear out the schedule for the upcoming conference rivalry games with the University of California at Bizerkeley.

Advertisement
You remember me telling you about seeing the football players in the food court frequently up there this summer? If so I probably remarked on how crazy small they are and that there's no reason on planet earth we should ever be losing to them.

And yet they beat Clempson...

Weird, wild stuff...

Advertisement
Back