Just passing this along

Advertisement
I don't watch any ND games, because ND, but did Dex do anything this year? If so, how did he look? Hope he freezes his tail off in bum****.

Didn't do ****.

That said, if my choice is Brian Kelly or Al Golden...and on top of it Golden doesn't make me a priority while he chases a prettier girl...I'm going Kelly every time.

And for the record Dexter was HOSED by UM, not the other way around. They basically put his offer at "wait and see" status pending Scarletts decision and Dexter rightfully so after being committed for so long told UM to kick rocks.

How about we not talk **** on a kid that if Al Golden hadn't F'd him over would be a Miami Hurricane.

Another reason to hate golden

I don't watch any ND games, because ND, but did Dex do anything this year? If so, how did he look? Hope he freezes his tail off in bum****.

Didn't do ****.

That said, if my choice is Brian Kelly or Al Golden...and on top of it Golden doesn't make me a priority while he chases a prettier girl...I'm going Kelly every time.

And for the record Dexter was HOSED by UM, not the other way around. They basically put his offer at "wait and see" status pending Scarletts decision and Dexter rightfully so after being committed for so long told UM to kick rocks.

How about we not talk **** on a kid that if Al Golden hadn't F'd him over would be a Miami Hurricane.

Please point me in the direction of this absolving information, Judge Judy.

Didn't do ****.

How about directly from his mouth as I am the photographer for his High School as well as a friend of the family. He told me directly as he know's I'm a Cane.

Case Closed...

Advertisement

Didn't do ****.

How about directly from his mouth as I am the photographer for his High School as well as a friend of the family. He told me directly as he know's I'm a Cane.

Case Closed...

A photographer, huh? You're very aggressive for an artistic fellow.

Advertisement
Back