Just met...

Canespady

Recruit
Art Kehoe, Mike barrow, and George McDonald at smokey bones in Orlando. Watching the games and recruiting.

Advertisement
Contrary to what many here may think, Ive met Kehoe before in a football camp for OL/DL and hes crazy/funny as ****. Wild *** coach

Advertisement
Wha....? Smokey Bones?

Aren't they supposed to be working? Loafing on the job. Tsk tsk.

"Recruiting"... pshhh yeah right. I bet Nick Saban doesn't go to Smokey Bones and watch games on TV on his recruiting trip.

Shouldn't they be at some recruit's house or evaluating tape or something?

Smokey Bones. Yeesh.

:cool:

Art Kehoe, Mike barrow, and George McDonald at smokey bones in Orlando. Watching the games and recruiting.

Last edited:
The part that was overlooked is that Art Kehoe is recruiting?!? Our Art KEhoe??!

Wha....? Smokey Bones?

"Recruiting"... pshhh yeah right. I bet Nick Saban doesn't go to Smokey Bones and watch games on TV on his recruiting trip.

Smokey Bones. Yeesh.

Lol. Come on Broham...it was like 1 o'clock in the morning.

Wha....? Smokey Bones?

Smokey Bones. Yeesh.

lol I bet they were eating food and having a beer too huh. Those lazy sons of *******.

Advertisement
Wha....? Smokey Bones?

Smokey Bones. Yeesh.

Lol. Come on Broham...it was like 1 o'clock in the morning.

****, at 1:00 AM Les Miles is out at strip clubs with his recruits. Our staff is a bunch of slackers!!!

Advertisement
Back