Just looking at all the LSU news

Why the **** would so many people on so many different levels all of a sudden bounce after such a successful season?

HMMMM....

Just wondering?!?!?

Advertisement
They’re all getting promotions.

It is kind of unusual for this many people to leave though. Has Saban ever lost both of his coordinators at once?

Why the **** would so many people on so many different levels all of a sudden bounce after such a successful season?

HMMMM....

Just wondering?!?!?

They had two top notch coordinators who are ambitious people and wanted more. It's not like they left for LATERAL positions.

Here's the thing, unlike the University of Miami who's administration doesn't give a flying **** about the football program....LSU is always going to try to get the best coaches. It's what good programs do. Win today and adjust to tomorrow.

They'll land on their feet, unlike us who have been crawling with a 300 pound albatross named Blake James strapped around our necks.

In today's world, its all about instant gratification and taking your spot as early as possible.

For some, the right choice.

For others, a little extra seasoning would be in order.

Besides Lashlee who I’m guessing we paid an arm and leg for, what other coach on our staff would get poached?

As bad as Richt did, pretty much everyone besides his kid went on to a lateral or better move

Advertisement
Besides Lashlee who I’m guessing we paid an arm and leg for, what other coach on our staff would get poached?

As bad as Richt did, pretty much everyone besides his kid went on to a lateral or better move

Searles has an odd ability to get jobs despite being horrible. Guess he has the correct connections.

Brown and Dugans were both decent coaches. And they both lost their rather nominal OC and co-OC titles at their next jobs.

Advertisement
Image result for money gif

HMMMM....

Just wondering?!?!?

It’s called Upward mobility and ambition. Sports /LSU is no different than what you see with bright engineers, Doctors, Lawyers, Consultants, Finance guys.

I know this might be difficult for some of you all to grasp, because many people just go through the motions in life, but when you’re really, really good at your job, others will want you and will pay a premium to poach you away. That’s what’s happening with LSU. We should be so lucky.

Advertisement
Its a brutal way of living to try to get a paycheck. Which @Cane Chain Gang sums up perfectly.

Its just that these men have to wait their turn to get any sort of paycheck from just hitting each other. Some of them start filling out their resume's before the age that kids start middle school. It just so happens that the men who make it to the professional level of this game; Its easier for them to run / catch / throw / hit each other.. As it takes natural physical ability that the all time great athlete possess. The one's who make it more then the estimated 2 year long career if they make a nfl roster.

Basketball is kind of the same. Harder on the lower body more so then the entire body.

Advertisement
I think that these guys are going to have some explaining to do over the new few years.
What? Oh I know. I think I know.

They're actually good enough to play on the best team in college football this past season. That they put their name in the hat to try to get paid, instead of a teacher telling them that a text book is always correct.

What? Oh I know. I think I know.

They're actually good enough to play on the best team in college football this past season. That they put their name in the hat to try to get paid, instead of a teacher telling them that a text book is always correct.
?
Are some of you guys literally on drugs when you post **** in here?

LSU been dirty, obviously they seem to think they can still get away with all the BS. Hence OBJ and his acts...

It is just a matter of time before the dirt comes out.

Advertisement
Back