Just in case anyone forgot....

Advertisement
Gators are gayer

Agreed, F$U at least plays us every year.

They actually schedule legit OOC opponents every year too along with cupcakes. they traveled to BYU, Oklahoma and had WVU on their schedule until dana bailed. IIRC they also just added ND to their upcoming schedule. Gators are too wrapped up with The Cidatel, Charleston Southern and Alabama State as all of their OOC besides their FSU game.

FSU friend of mine told me Winston is the real deal and could make a real run at the Heisman by his Sophomore year. He also told me Miami isn't even on FSU's radar this year. Says the program will never be what it once was. Lol! Can't wait till the boys roll in to Trailerhassee and knock their heads off. Our pups were starting to learn how to use their teeth last season. They'll be biting this year and Gaytor and Indian is the main course...

Advertisement
Nothing scares Gator and Seminole fans more than the thought of the 'Canes being great again.

They scared, bro.

FSU friend of mine told me (insert any random new FSu QB here) is the real deal and could make a real run at the Heisman by his Sophomore year. He also told me Miami isn't even on FSU's radar this year. Says the program will never be what it once was. Lol! Can't wait till the boys roll in to Trailerhassee and knock their heads off. Our pups were starting to learn how to use their teeth last season. They'll be biting this year and Gaytor and Indian is the main course...

Advertisement
Back