Just how low are we now?

Canes21

Junior
Banned
Seriously, I've never felt the way I do now about this program. I've always looked forward to each game no matter who we're playing. I've always had FSU circled on the calendar since forever. Yet, right now I don't care. I try to go to a few games a year that are near here(Duke, UNC, Pitt, UVA, Clemson, VT) when they come around, but I'm not going to this year. I'm just bummed out. I don't even want to root for wins. I don't even feel like I'll enjoy watching us play again all year.

This program is at the lowest point that I can remember in my life. I have a good feeling Al will get canned, but I'm still scared to death over the fact of who will be making the hire for us. I feel we're in a fragile spot. I always thought with where we are, what we've done, and what we stand for, that any coach worth anything could come in and turn this program right around in 2 years, but right now I feel like Al is destroying the culture around the program and is taking us to a dangerous spot. When he's canned, if we make another bad hire, I feel like another 4 years of mediocrity could put us under real deep. To a point where it'll take another Schnelly to come and build Miami up.

We shouldn't be here. We should never need to be built up. This is fertile ground and this is The U. Our only problems should be who are we going to have to turn away, not worry about who would even come here. Sadly it feels like Al is taking us there faster than the speed of light.

Guys, I need some optimism, but I don't know where to look for it. This season is already over. 6-7 is our ceiling this year. The second straight losing season. Only the 4th in like 40 years. We have Blake James as our AD. We have a cheap BOT that doesn't seem to care. I'm scared man. I'm hurting. We don't deserve this as fans. We need a real coach here. We have the money, but we don't have the administration. I just don't know how to feel. I'm looking forward to Coach L and his team right now and it's ****ing FSU week. I don't even care about FSU week right now. Blow us out Noles, it'd be for the best.

We've gotta figure out how to get his program turned around. We need the BOT to understand what Miami football is. Keep flying them banners. I'll keep donating. My only regret is the fact that I can't donate 10x what I am. I wish I had the money to fly banners 7 days a week because it needs to be done. I'm ending this here. I'm just a sad man rambling on. Thanks Al, you don't ****ing get it.

Advertisement
Here's something to be optimistic about:

Firing Day is 58 away.

[video=youtube;4MyJHh451Y4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MyJHh451Y4[/video]

BUTCH DAVIS

Looks like Yearby&Walton is the latest nom de plume of the designated down voter. Only pussies need multiple accounts.

Advertisement
I feel you OP.

Just think of yourself as Andy Dufresne crawling through 500 yards of **** filled pipe on your way to freedom. Think about how good it's going to feel when you are finally liberated.

This program is at Pre Lou Saban days. We are at the point when the University wanted to eliminate the football program back in the 70's. I see no light at the end of the tunnel just a dark abyss.

Advertisement
We are this low man

image.jpg

you guys finally see the light now? It's ok i been feeling down for years but now I don't even give a fug

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back