Just heard on the radio where the VT AD has asked Beamer to

I've said it before, a spread guy would do well. Pair up a spread guy with the skill position athletes from the Hampton Roads area with a tough nosed defense? that's a deadly combo...

Campbell from Toledo would be a great hire for them, imo.

Campbell would be a nice hire for them. It would be good if Bud stays as a DC.

Advertisement
I've said it before, a spread guy would do well. Pair up a spread guy with the skill position athletes from the Hampton Roads area with a tough nosed defense? that's a deadly combo...

Campbell from Toledo would be a great hire for them, imo.

Pee Wee Herman is a spread guy.

Said this a bit ago, but Rich Rodriguez, come on down.

Yep. One of the biggest contractors where I'm from (NE TN/SW virginia) is very involved at VT. His son works (accounting) where I'm doing my internship and Rich Rod is about as close to 100% choice of the VT board, and those making the decision. From what he says, Bud Foster would most likely stay along with some more of their D staff. Rich Rod would just redo the offensive side of the ball.

would they not promote bud foster?

From what I was told, he doesn't really want to be a Head Coach and would be comfortable working with Rich Rod.

Lu, I don't hear you mentioning they're interested in Mario Cristobal.

In fact, I don't hear Mario Cristobal mentioned ANYWHERE but by a few UM haters - who want him at UM.

Rich Rod will do them well. I sure hope some tinytown university hires Cristobal quick and get him out of the equation here at UM.

would they not promote bud foster?

From what I was told, he doesn't really want to be a Head Coach and would be comfortable working with Rich Rod.

Lu, I don't hear you mentioning they're interested in Mario Cristobal.

In fact, I don't hear Mario Cristobal mentioned ANYWHERE but by a few UM haters - who want him at UM.

Rich Rod will do them well. I sure hope some tinytown university hires Cristobal quick and get him out of the equation here at UM.

Mario is a chance to get a Cuban in as HC. It's pure political correctness.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back