All American
Premium
-Says Miami, FSU, USC, and USF are some schools he's looking at
-Him an Matthew Thomas want to go to the same school
-Prefers playing Tackle
-Has A good relationship with Barrow and Kehoe
-Has not visited any schools yet, including Miami

Advertisement
Cool that the kid wants to play tackle, but he is a prototypical guard. He would be awesome inside.

Advertisement
Doesn't exactly sound like the 'Cane lock or lean many have made him out to be.

I'm convinced we'll have to go JC for a T prospect.

Hope to get both of them but I dont have my hopes up. Gonna have to wait this **** out till signing day.

I know nothing, but I feel like both are Canes. Everyone was so confident a while ago. There is still a ways to go. They probably want to take their trips and whatnot.

Advertisement
Why does everyone want to go to the same school? Has it always been like that or is this a new trend? Obviously, we want both Thomas And Kirkland, I'm speaking generally. Just seems like more kids want to go to the same school as their high school teammates.

Why does everyone want to go to the same school? Has it always been like that or is this a new trend? Obviously, we want both Thomas And Kirkland, I'm speaking generally. Just seems like more kids want to go to the same school as their high school teammates.

nope been that way in recruiting for years just more media coverage now so you always read about it.

I think most teammates who are top prospects talk about playing together but understand that it's not always in the cards. I think it's rare that a kid demands his friend or brother get a scholly.

Advertisement
He looks like more of a guard prospect to me from that Nike camp video. I agree though bring him in and work it out on the practice field wherever he has the best chance to play and contribute.

Advertisement
He's a tackle the way Feliciano is a Tackle. He might be able to play there, but ultimately projects better inside.

I agree with you guys about him projecting a lot better at guard, but you just have to recruit him at whatever he wants to play, then sort things out once he gets on campus.

Advertisement
Back