Just got home, I would assume theres a huge eat crow thread for the pricks.

24/7canes

Recruit
You guys jump to conclusions so fcking fast. You had #7 and #3 kicked off the team in the first qtr. #22 defense didnt even deserve a scholarship. Couch was a bum. #20 is fcking worthless and has never made a play. our back ups didn't even deserve a ship. I tell you what, the evaluation Alonzo and staff have made better shut you guys the fck up. Where have they missed? I mean we might have a player or two but that also doesn't mean they might pan out. but **** so far they are doing. great job. Im still nervous we might run out of steam towards the end. But you guys need to give some mother fcking kudos to this staff overall from head to toe. This is pretty insane what they have done. We totally fcked up first part of game to come back and just dismantle them. We got to pay these coordinators what ever it takes because I feel like if they stay we win a ship soon. We out coached them end of story. Yall better give the dam coaches some fcking love. Once the boys settled in it was game over. We could have beat them 56-3. No joke. Think about that. This feels like the 1998 team were Ed and mike fcked up and then got benched next week. Oh yeah we are a young team. Man sell the fck out of this Mario. Get those flips now. Ok im drunk and done ranting. But I feel how I feel. Good night .

Advertisement
Ok.

We are definitely out of position at times on d but..

We saddled there are two big wide receivers for the most part of the game.

Special teams f***** up huge but then also recovered.

But.....What we did do.............. Is body the s*** out of them physically in the second half as my friends were text me saying that this looks like Old Canes football.

Ok.

We are definitely out of position at times on d but..

We saddled there are two big wide receivers for the most part of the game.

Special teams f***** up huge but then also recovered.

But.....What we did do.............. Is body the s*** out of them physically in the second half as my friends were text me saying that this looks like Old Canes football.
Brother im not saying it was pretty, Im just saying we are 2 weeks into the actual season and these cats should start to gel a little bit better week end week out. Again my main fear is we might be a little light in the *** as were still building depth and we might run out of steam towards end of the year. But theres no denying we are cooking with gas now. This is still a build no matter how we look at it. Mario go recruit the fck out of this thing. You got the blue print to show them. let's fcking goooooo .

Advertisement
Brother im not saying it was pretty, Im just saying we are 2 weeks into the actual season and these cats should start to gel a little bit better week end week out. Again my main fear is we might be a little light in the *** as were still building depth and we might run out of steam towards end of the year. But theres no denying we are cooking with gas now. This is still a build no matter how we look at it. Mario go recruit the fck out of this thing. You got the blue print to show them. let's fcking goooooo .
I don't see us running out of gas. Our conditioning was more than fine in the 4th.

We have a couple weeks of cupcakes. So long as the U takes care of business.

The 2 schools that look massively improved in CFB are..

Miami
Colorado

Not discounting Texas big win today.

Miami is playing punishing D in the first 2 games.

We look good. Let's go fight..

Advertisement
Back