Just got Canes season tix for the first time ever!

SeanTaylor26

Recruit
Premium
239CC (corner club) Row 1. Canes sideline! So excited! The corner club is my favorite section since you have your own private bar, sit in the A/C with TV's, and the first 2 rows are in nice comfortable leather chairs. I've been on the waiting list for 2 seats in the Canes sideline corner club forever and just got the call today and grabbed them immediately! Someone upgraded to a suite. Can't wait for season tickets this year with Cam!!! Let's go Canes!

Advertisement
Me after buying season tix

Im So Excited GIF by America's Got Talent

Me mid-season of my first year as a season ticket holder

scared war GIF

Me two years in as a season ticket holder

bruised jackie chan GIF

239CC (corner club) Row 1. Canes sideline! So excited! The corner club is my favorite section since you have your own private bar, sit in the A/C with TV's, and the first 2 rows are in nice comfortable leather chairs. I've been on the waiting list for 2 seats in the Canes sideline corner club forever and just got the call today and grabbed them immediately! Someone upgraded to a suite. Can't wait for season tickets this year with Cam!!! Let's go Canes!
Congrats breh! That is usually section I always sat, great vibes.. Was in family section last couple seasons but time flies by and probably be back in I think that exact corner.. It really be the same people yearly, good times will be had, hopefully we winning alot of games..

Good deal man!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back