Just got back to my hotel room...

Gables Cane

Sophomore
This is all I am going to say without reading the Board today.

I knew we had no chance to win this game the minute the Band of the Hour took the field just prior to kickoff. We were given the honor of playing the national anthem; however, you could not hear the anthem. Without piping music into stadium speakers, the band is nearly nonexistent. Their perrformance was worse than the football team and the football team sucked.

Any hoot...another big time nationally televised game and another embarrassing defeat.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

I knew we had no chance to win this game the minute the Band of the Hour took the field just prior to kickoff. We were given the honor of playing the national anthem; however, you could not hear the anthem. Without piping music into stadium speakers, the band is nearly nonexistent. Their perrformance was worse than the football team and the football team sucked.

Any hoot...another big time nationally televised game and another embarrassing defeat.
I am just glad you got back to your room. It’s dangerous out there.

Funny I commented on that as well.

Advertisement
Back